Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Of course it will.

#Busi2026 coming soon.

it both catastrophic

and very probable

:facepalm:

Pep ships a solid YayaToure because he doesn't jibe with him and doesnt see him fit his scheme

xavi renews olddddd, slowwwwwww, well-past is busi because... possession in 2012

:facepalm:

Messigician

Xavi?s keys for Munich:

- Positive mentality
- High pressure
- High line
- Build up from the back
- Tactical fouls
- Runs in behind by Demb?l?
- Higher positioning by the interiors
- Risk with the last pass
- Shoot only to score
- Pocket M?ller and Lewandowski

? @mundodeportivo

Horatio

You're welcome
"Shoot only to score"

Would have been better to say "take risks to shoot at goal".

Now team will end up with endless passing again.

Bobo32

This one benefits from the lack of formatting on this forum?!? I think he should rename himself to "Demb?!?", it goes very well with his resting facial expression!

I like these instructions, that's the way forward. It's the way to win the game, but it is also the way to play to get long term benefits. If world beater Kingsley Coman runs through 10 times and the game ends 16-2, the balls of the players will still grow more by playing their way against the best.

ajnotkeith

This one benefits from the lack of formatting on this forum?!? I think he should rename himself to "Demb?!?", it goes very well with his resting facial expression!

I like these instructions, that's the way forward. It's the way to win the game, but it is also the way to play to get long term benefits. If world beater Kingsley Coman runs through 10 times and the game ends 16-2, the balls of the players will still grow more by playing their way against the best.

The players would learn a lot more from actually learning a different style of play and system that they can utilise in future. We are not the best team in the world anymore and we need to learn how to play more defensive.

Bobo32

The players would learn a lot more from actually learning a different style of play and system that they can utilise in future. We are not the best team in the world anymore and we need to learn how to play more defensive.

How boring and a bit unimaginative and weak!
They are three weeks into a "different style of play" and you want them to learn by adapting the entire plan based on the opponents style, instead of building their own. They played three years under Valverde with that kind of mindset, when they had the best player in the world. It won't really work with these players, they need to play 95% on their own strengths and 5% adjust depending on the game, forcing the opponents to adapt instead.

Half of these points are defensive strategies btw, and defensive strategies that actually suit most of the players, and - importantly - suit the players that Barcelona should look for in the future.

malvolio

Xavi?s keys for Munich:

- Positive mentality
- High pressure
- High line
- Build up from the back
- Tactical fouls
- Higher positioning by the interiors
- Risk with the last pass
- Shoot only to score
- Pocket M?ller and Lewandowski

? @mundodeportivo

xavi would be better off downloading a FM tactic from the dedicated forums.

that always works for me when i'm in the mud.

Bobo32

xavi would be better off downloading a FM tactic from the dedicated forums.

that always works for me when i'm in the mud.

"Let’s give the fans a good performance despite the odds being against us here" [passionate] will be enough tomorrow!
I think Koeman was a regular on these forums btw, and as soon as he knew the rig had started coming, he just tried downloading another one.

iniestaGOAT

julian nagelsmann bayern weak as hell bro they arent going much further

we almost ended up with that fraud instead of the messiah xavi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans