Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

It's done, he stays

❗️Xavi, on Roberto: ?He is a true example. He?s been suffering for a year, playing with an injury & not being 100% - and in turn, it has been unfair to him. I recommended him to stop [have surgery] and clean up. For me, he is fundamental, a key player who must stay, I?ve told the club just that

Bobo32

It's done, he stays

❗️Xavi, on Roberto: ?He is a true example. He?s been suffering for a year, playing with an injury & not being 100% - and in turn, it has been unfair to him. I recommended him to stop [have surgery] and clean up. For me, he is fundamental, a key player who must stay, I?ve told the club just that

I like this!
Check his goal/assist stats this season, and remember he played at least three different positions. I don't think he moans, ever plays very badly, or misbehaves. He is almost turning into a kind of Jesus figure now, being booed at the Camp Nou and very much disrespected by most users of www.barcaforum.org

Xavi knows!

Porque

I like this!
Check his goal/assist stats this season, and remember he played at least three different positions. I don't think he moans, ever plays very badly, or misbehaves. He is almost turning into a kind of Jesus figure now, being booed at the Camp Nou and very much disrespected by most users of www.barcaforum.org

Xavi knows!

It makes sense with Xavi philosophy. Roberto is a solid hand who can slot into a number of positions on the fly.

It is just a question of wages as the injuries are becoming consistent. Obviously you don't want him eating into the salary cap which could be applied to starting positions.

Atleast I think we are past the point of him eating into the youths minutes as they have shown so much already.

KingLeo10

Not going to judge him too harshly, but my god does the team lack any concept of passing/positioning so far.

I'd expect us to concede soft goals but have attacking identity but this guy is playing exactly like Koeman...in other words, he has no idea how to manage.

FinBarcelonafan

Not going to judge him too harshly, but my god does the team lack any concept of passing/positioning so far.

I'd expect us to concede soft goals but have attacking identity but this guy is playing exactly like Koeman...in other words, he has no idea how to manage.

He hasn't had enough time to improve this team yet. Few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans