Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

Of course Xavi hasn't requested anything, yet. He arrived while a part of the squad was on international duty. Just because he hadn't any opportunity to train with Depay would automatically make up the story in some Catalan journalist's mind the headline "Xavi wants Depay sold this winter!". Believe me, I read this story today. Pretty amateurish stuff, especially seeing how hard Xavi works with the club legend Luuk De Jong...

Bobo32

Of course Xavi hasn't requested anything, yet. He arrived while a part of the squad was on international duty. Just because he hadn't any opportunity to train with Depay would automatically make up the story in some Catalan journalist's mind the headline "Xavi wants Depay sold this winter!". Believe me, I read this story today. Pretty amateurish stuff, especially seeing how hard Xavi works with the club legend Luuk De Jong...

I expect Xavi to work with all players available, and to try to get them to be useful in one way or another, but of course let some of them leave as soon as possible when there is a chance.
I don't expect him to speak badly about his players and their mistakes or let some of them rot completely on the bench.

Windhook

I expect Xavi to work with all players available, and to try to get them to be useful in one way or another, but of course let some of them leave as soon as possible when there is a chance.
I don't expect him to speak badly about his players and their mistakes or let some of them rot completely on the bench.

Of course. Xavi is a professional and wouldn't let the team morale down with leaking info to the press. Unless he has the Balotelli type of idiot player on the squad, which is not the case at Barca.

Messigician

where source

iniesta said he want to return as a coach, member of the management and not as a player

No he didn't

Club already tried to get him to return

📰 [SPORT] | Barcelona tried to bring Iniesta back on loan last month.

🔷 Bar?a got in touch with Iniesta to ask whether he would be open to a return. The plan was to do this on a short-term loan deal but Vissel weren?t keen.

And this is what Iniesta actually said

🎙[SPORT] | Andres Iniesta: ?I don?t know what will happen in the future, I would love in some moment of my life to return to Barca. I don?t know in what capacity.?

Iniesta: ?To return to Barca, to my home, to be able to continue helping in one way or another, but the nobody knows the future.?

Iniesta: ?I feel bad to see Barca like this, from a distance. If things are not going well, it?s not nice because you see teammates suffer, new people that can?t find the results, the fans. When something you love suffers, it hurts.?

OGbarca

Banned
[ASA Sport Bild] | Under Xavi's instructions the administration, director of sports and transfers team are studying the possibility of bringing Alexander Hleb and Malcolm back to the team. A manageable cost of 3-5m has been estimated. |

Messigician

[ASA Sport Bild] | Under Xavi's instructions the administration, director of sports and transfers team are studying the possibility of bringing Alexander Hleb and Malcolm back to the team. A manageable cost of 3-5m has been estimated. |

Fake news not on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans