Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Sorry but been saying this dudes money all season. Someone get this man a year extension on his contract asap.

Showed his class tonight, should be starting over Iniesta in the run-in IMHO.

Btw, Neymar shouldn't be influencing whether or not Xavi should be starting. Quite honestly, Pedro did more in this game than Neymar has in the last three games combined. No hate cause I love the guy but it's just facts.

He still hasn't learned to pick his moments on when to dribble and when to recycle. I'd like to see him be more selfless on the ball and look to play killer passes more. It's a key part of what made Ronaldinho so dangerous in his hay day and that is who Neymar should be emulating.

Anyway, please keep Xavi, at least till January or a clear replacement where we won't notice a drop in quality is in the squad.

Mido

Sorry but been saying this dudes money all season. Someone get this man a year extension on his contract asap.

Showed his class tonight, should be starting over Iniesta in the run-in IMHO.

Btw, Neymar shouldn't be influencing whether or not Xavi should be starting. Quite honestly, Pedro did more in this game than Neymar has in the last three games combined. No hate cause I love the guy but it's just facts.

He still hasn't learned to pick his moments on when to dribble and when to recycle. I'd like to see him be more selfless on the ball and look to play killer passes more. It's a key part of what made Ronaldinho so dangerous in his hay day and that is who Neymar should be emulating.

Anyway, please keep Xavi, at least till January or a clear replacement where we won't notice a drop in quality is in the squad.

I couldn't say it any better than this !

hardyboy

Barcelona want to open fresh contract talks
with Xavi, despite the midfielder agreeing a
deal to join Qatari side Al-Sadd. (Source:
MARCA)

Devils

It's using Xavi in an efficient manner.

He can't 90+ minutes every week, but when rested, he has incredible influence over the game.

Our best sub this season.

Alik

The thing with Xavi is that he went from playing nearly every game in the season, to playing almost none at all.

The problem that he had was that he was overplayed, but we sort of knew that if he was well managed he could still contribute. He can probably play more than he has so far this season. But he is getting older. Him staying for one more season or at least until January, would be perfect.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barcelona want to open fresh contract talks
with Xavi, despite the midfielder agreeing a
deal to join Qatari side Al-Sadd. (Source:
MARCA)

Wish he'd stay and started with coaching lessons. Qatar is such a waste of time for his future coaching career. If it was Italy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans