Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Yes, but Rakitic and Iniesta don't work in the playmaker role. So essentially, if Xavi had left, the playmaker role would fall to: Busquets, S.Roberto and Rafinha... that's a bit risky.

Why would you think iniesta can't play in xavi's role? He may not be exactly the same, but in terms of senior players, iniesta is probably the closest to Xavi-prime in terms of vision,range and possession retention. Busquets can do it too but he doesn't have as much mobility but then again he's never played that role so maybe he can actually be constantly moving like Xavi/iniesta do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frog-fcb

I thout lucho was going to let squad vote or was that only if xavi left i suppose if he captain wud mean hed b starting more games

Icarium

Lifestealer
I thout lucho was going to let squad vote or was that only if xavi left i suppose if he captain wud mean hed b starting more games

Even if they let the squad vote it will be xavi obviously. Every one respects him. It Does not necessarily mean he will start every match. Puyol was our captain last season and xavi vice captain. Similarly we will have xavi as captain and iniesta as vice captain.

Galning

tumblr_mvwiqcPlS21sz52x6o1_250.gif

Galning

10413126_684361008305417_493611449_n.jpg

2014-07-29_ENTRENO_TARDE_47.v1406665759.JPG

First day of camp. Xavi won the morning training's tournament and in the afternoon he won it again :lol: Him + Munir seems too overpowered for the current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans