Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

BTcIGp_CYAA3FwX.jpg

barcanuck

Mr 90 Mins. I think he's going for all time stamina records these days. Has barely added anything to this team so far this season.

Stric

Xavi shouldn't be playing as much as he has been since the season started, and definitely not as much as last season, but to say he adds nothing is just plain wrong. The team needs him to reach their maximum. Barcelona without Xavi is Barcelona at 50% power. Xavi holds everything together, and this is visible every time he's subbed on or off, or when you compare games with/without him in the lineup. This is not to say that Fabregas or Iniesta or whoever don't add their thing, or that they don't possibly add more at this point (in fact, I recently said I think Iniesta-Busquets-Fabregas is our strongest option at the moment), but I'm just saying, Xavi is still incredibly valuable and irreplaceable and he makes all the difference in the world.

kostasgtc

Xavi shouldn't be playing as much as he has been since the season started, and definitely not as much as last season, but to say he adds nothing is just plain wrong. The team needs him to reach their maximum. Barcelona without Xavi is Barcelona at 50% power. Xavi holds everything together, and this is visible every time he's subbed on or off, or when you compare games with/without him in the lineup. This is not to say that Fabregas or Iniesta or whoever don't add their thing, or that they don't possibly add more at this point (in fact, I recently said I think Iniesta-Busquets-Fabregas is our strongest option at the moment), but I'm just saying, Xavi is still incredibly valuable and irreplaceable and he makes all the difference in the world.
+1.

Vapor

Definitely added a whole lot of stability into the game when he came on. Made us look like Barcelona out of nowhere again. Although he may not be at his peak of 08-11, he's still the master.

Stric

Definitely added a whole lot of stability into the game when he came on. Made us look like Barcelona out of nowhere again. Although he may not be at his peak of 08-11, he's still the master.

+1

I didn't see a reason to sub him on, though. Why not just stay and rest, were already 2:0 or 3:0 up and it was late in the second half. Oh well.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
God you almost forget how much class he posses but when you see him come on as a sub its just like "who's that guy with the flawless first touch who never loses that ball and is making the whole team tick tock." Gotta be the Maestro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans