Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We looked gassed in the final 10-15 minutes. They had us pegged back and we couldn't even come out our own half for a pretty long spell. Hopefully we can fix this in time for 2ng leg and beyond.

the last 5-8 minutes were good, i think it was between the 70th and 85th minute when we looked lost

overal Napoli was way better in second half, should have already scored 2 goals in first half

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"I think it's early, but yes. We don't throw in the towel. From the last 15 points we have 13, we have to believe until the end. I think there may be options to win the league. We put pressure on Girona and Madrid. We have to do our homework. We always believe in what we are doing. I think we will meet again at home. We were missing a good game at home. In the Champions League, everything is open, it will be heads or tails, and we are on time."

He added: "Happy for many things. It's a very complete game in attack and defence. We matched their intensity and we knew how to go into space many times. We knew how to get out of Getafe's high pressure. It was a convincing game for the team."

Blanco

| BREAKING: Awaiting further confirmation, @sport reported that Joan Laporta has informally asked Xavi to STAY at the club for one more season. Rafa Yuste also said this to Xavi. If he decides to change his mind and continue, the doors will be open for him. #fcblive

Imo Xavi is staying at least one more season. Deflecting criticism with this fake resigning after Bilbao and Villareal defeats was good for him, but better for Barca players. He will be mocked for some time, when he says that “he reconsidered his decision”, but if you look at the bigger picture that move could be decisive for better second part of the season for your team.

Porque

| BREAKING: Awaiting further confirmation, @sport reported that Joan Laporta has informally asked Xavi to STAY at the club for one more season. Rafa Yuste also said this to Xavi. If he decides to change his mind and continue, the doors will be open for him. #fcblive

Imo Xavi is staying at least one more season. Deflecting criticism with this fake resigning after Bilbao and Villareal defeats was good for him, but better for Barca players. He will be mocked for some time, when he says that “he reconsidered his decision”, but if you look at the bigger picture that move could be decisive for better second part of the season for your team.

H Osasuna - 12th - WIN
A Alaves - 11th - WIN
H Granada - 19th - DRAW
A Celta Viga - 17th - WIN
A Napoli - 9th - DRAW
H Getafe - 10th - WIN

triple-h-hhh.gif

FC B

Stupid Laporta, would've given him a life long contract if I were in his shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans