Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

You do know Juventus are in financial strife themselves?
Forrest and Chelsea spent alot of money too. I guess we won't be able to compete with them either. Juventus squad is shit and they aren't attracting good players anymore . Our squad is better AND still that fucking loser thinks we can't compete with Juventus. Inter made it to CL final and are struggling massively too. You and your boy Xavi are fucking cucks. Losers....
Jesus Christ.

If xavi is a fucking loser, what does that make you? A angry middle age guy that's is so consistently upset?.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some comments (excuses) of his and the team's attitude in last rounds reeks of loser mentality. And then there's the European catastrophe.

Great stuff for winning the league much on defensive record and some very sweet Clasico wins.

BJJ

Jesus Christ.

If xavi is a fucking loser, what does that make you? A angry middle age guy that's is so consistently upset?.
Wtf do I have to do with Xavi? Nothing. He was the one who wanted the job without paying his dues. I always said he was a fantastic player and legend.
However he sucks as a manager and it shows. LOSER mentality against other European teams and is now making excuses for another poor showing next season.
The fact is the midfield and attack are dysfunctional. We won because of our defence. I don't think that Xavi planned that. It was just a fluke. That and RM and AM having shit seasons.

Messigician

Xavi is asking for a €30m gross combined salary for him and his staff. As of now, their demands are far from what the club want to pay.

— @manucarreno

kattanib

Xavi did not prove himself and next summer he should leave if this remains the case. He failed in big games except for the Super Cup final when he tactically outclassed our humble opponent. Xavi had the opportunity to have a historic La Liga points in 97 points but instead lost 3 out of the last 4 La Liga games even though there is no other competition Barca were participating in during that time.

Givenchy

More interviews from Xavi I wish I hadn't seen:
Does he not know his job is to motivate players? If they don't care about europa league then maybe win a few more fucking group games.
Exits CL at group stages 2 years in a row
Fails miserably in the Europa league 2 years in a row

And then has the gall to talk down on the Europa league. Maybe the Conference Europa league is more Xavi's level

Reactions: BJJ

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think he said anything wrong though, but god forbid we go down to the EL again next season or end up getting wrecked early in the R16 or something.

If that happens it's khallas.

Which is why the rumored renewal and big salary bump is something that I think is too soon, but again not doing so shows that you don't trust him. So you kinda have to renew him now.

Hopefully we have a clause that allows us to get out of the contract easily if we decline next season.

Temptation

Honest Opinion: Not speaking as a fanboy but Barca's best chance of winning big trophies is applying Flick's Bayern strategy and building everything around Lewandowski.

Keep a young and energetic team with good pressing capabilities and fast wingers and provide service to Lewandowski. Depend on him for goals primarily. He'll also create a lot of space for others to score.

One thing you can never criticise Lewandowski for is his movement and positioning. Always gets on the end of chances. Teams can't stop him from getting goalscoring positions. The only player in your squad who has the X Factor and main man energy is the big man up top. He'll be better next season.

Rory

I don't think he said anything wrong though, but god forbid we go down to the EL again next season or end up getting wrecked early in the R16 or something.

If that happens it's khallas.
Some of it is just interpretation. "I'm sorry, but Barcelona are not made to play the Europa League." On one hand it's good he recognises that we shouldn't be there. On the other hand he needs to humble himself and realise if that's where we are then we have to fight for that title. You can never think you're too good for something, especially when you're there 2 years in a row.

And "it does not motivate the players". Is this an admission of being incapable of motivating the players? Sounds like it. Who cares if the players don't want to be in that competition, that's where they are. Either motivate them or we should get someone in who can.

It's also weak mentality, after the fact of going out of the europa league. Like say this shit at the start of the season not when we've gone out. Almost sounds like he's saying something really immature "Yeah well we didn't even want to be in that stinky competition anyway"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans