Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

I'm here dipshit. Where were you when we got humiliated in Europe two seasons in a row dick fuck???

Changing goalposts?

We just beat the reigning European champions 3 times in a row in last 3 months

Pipe down. Xavi has his issues but you need to give him his props too when he wins. Don't be a cuck

Barcilliant

Hahahah never seen a so called Barca fan so mad after El clasico win

Shut the fuck up bracilliant and apologize

Lmao. I'm happy about the win but this is nothing new. When Real were dominating in Europe we were dominating in la liga but getting humiliated in Europe time and time again. If Xavi changes those dynamics I'll be the first to give Xavi props.

In the meantime go and suck on your momma's titties. You need that breast milk 😂

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Overall, I am not too happy at our playing style. But then again team does lack quality. Look at our subs last night for example. We have to be realistic.
And the injuries to key players...
All things considered, results are great and Xavi needs to be given credit.

Europe fiasco we need to forget and Xavi to learn from. If he does and continues to, he could be a great coach for us.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Frnv2qmWwAAtu2_

Messigician

Overall, I am not too happy at our playing style. But then again team does lack quality. Look at our subs last night for example. We have to be realistic.
And the injuries to key players...
All things considered, results are great and Xavi needs to be given credit.

Europe fiasco we need to forget and Xavi to learn from. If he does and continues to, he could be a great coach for us.

I only wish you had this way of thinking during valverde era because it's the right way to think

End of day trophies and results talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans