Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

🤣🤣, shit video if dembele had taken his chance that video isn't getting made, no master class about it,if you'd have to make one about the 3-0 as the camp Nou, but the victors will write the story.

Sum up the 4-0
Mats is shit, alba is a mental midget, valverde's tactics where way off.

Temptation

����, shit video if dembele had taken his chance that video isn't getting made, no master class about it,if you'd have to make one about the 3-0 as the camp Nou, but the victors will write the story.

Sum up the 4-0
Mats is shit, alba is a mental midget, valverde's tactics where way off.

If my aunt had bollox....

Shoulda woulda coulda

That's like saying if Referee was fair The Barca comeback against PSG wouldn't happen.

That's not how Sports works.

As it is, we were good in the Camp Nou. Just unlucky. So the Football gods balanced it out.

jamrock

If my aunt had bollox....

Shoulda woulda coulda

That's like saying if Referee was fair The Barca comeback against PSG wouldn't happen.

That's not how Sports works.

As it is, we were good in the Camp Nou. Just unlucky. So the Football gods balanced it out.

Guys says coulda woulda shoulda then fulls it up with unlucky at the camp now.

If that's the case Barcelona we're unlucky with dembele 's horrible finish & with missing 2/3 excellent chances at anfield, despise getting out played, we only needed one of those to good in.

Great shit what Liverpool did, but no tactical master class more a series of unfortunately/fortunate events depending on which side you're on.

& Valverde being shit ofc.

Temptation

Guys says coulda woulda shoulda then fulls it up with unlucky at the camp now.

If that's the case Barcelona we're unlucky with dembele 's horrible finish & with missing 2/3 excellent chances at anfield, despise getting out played, we only needed one of those to good in.

Great shit what Liverpool did, but no tactical master class more a series of unfortunately/fortunate events depending on which side you're on.

& Valverde being shit ofc.

No I retorted to your common excuses with that 1. Infact, what you said is exactly my point.

This is what the game is about. Taking your chances in crucial moments.

We lost at the Camp Nou where we missed several easy chances. But we didn't moan about it. We made it count in the return leg and conceded only a few chances.

Your senior players showed dogshit mentality that day when the going got tough. Even more to blame than your manager.

I have myself said before, that this was more motivational than tactical for Klopp. Barca weren't bad because of the tactics. Mentality and soft nature lost them the game

Devils

Can we sink further than this season?

September until January we were a complete disaster. Had a resurgence in Feb/March and then fell to shambles again in April. Couldn't even compete for a single trophy, not even close.

Stunning disintegration.

Horatio

You're welcome

September until January we were a complete disaster. Had a resurgence in Feb/March and then fell to shambles again in April. Couldn't even compete for a single trophy, not even close.

Stunning disintegration.

Would Pedri absence explain a lot?

FinBarcelonafan

Stunning disintegration.

Koeman first season, did we collapse around same time? We were almost challenging for the league.

KingLeo10

Making the same mistakes now that cost Koeman LL last season...double downing on the washed up vets in the crucial part of the season, in this case top 4.

ajnotkeith

Idk why I have a feeling that Koeman with all the signings Xavi got plus dembele coming back we would have fought for the league at least

Adding Pedri/Dembele/Aubameyang/55+m (Ferran/Traore) is a big change.

Koeman was a mediocre manager but it's not like we are playing much better football now, we are still spamming crosses, just with better players.

jamrock

At least our left & right side wasn't as far apart as east & west on a compass today, so I'm happy with that.

Zidane win 3 CL with cross ball & some luck though, just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans