Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Mars

Not a good display today, but it should be a good learning experience for Xavi as Barca manager, and also for upper management to realize that while the team was in good form for the past few months, there is much work to be done to the squad.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Not if we get knocked out today:(

dis-belief-surprised.gif

Betrayed by socios

Can you elaborate saw something pop up regarding this on chat but I missed it.

khaled_a_d

That one is on him, hope it will wake him up.
The final result is actually kind yo us, we have been playing badly since winter break.
Teams are figuring us out and slowing down our flanks, adjustments are needed

iniestaGOAT

Xavi

Modric
Iniesta

In that order for me.

Xavi was the heartbeat of Guardiola's Barca and literally ran games.

Iniesta strikes the eye of the casual Football fan more due to certain moments but for me it's not even a debate.

Xavi ran the show.

Also despite playing deeper, Xavi had far better end product.

Casual fans? Lol this guy

You sound like a casual not actually realizing how great iniesta was

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We have to mix it up. Our short passing just was not working today and super easy to defend against. We only started to get chances when started playing it long.

Alba, Busi couldn't cope with the intensity. Busi did score a potential remontada goal but defensively he was awful.

JamDav1982

Looked naive beyond belief these two legs and thoroughly out coached.

Arrogance and little respect for opposition to point couldnt believe were out thought and out fought in first leg to and it was in fact all about pitch and home fans that wouldnt happen again.

FCBfan22

Fucked up beyond belief and kept fucking up until it was too late.

Should have taken Mingueza off at 30 minutes, from what I have seen on the pitch.

serghei

We have to mix it up. Our short passing just was not working today and super easy to defend against. We only started to get chances when started playing it long.

Alba, Busi couldn't cope with the intensity. Busi did score a potential remontada goal but defensively he was awful.

You need to be pretty damn fast to pass around a fast, fit and aggressive team like Frankfurt. This style just doesn't work with slow players.

ajnotkeith

You need to be pretty damn fast to pass around a fast, fit and aggressive team like Frankfurt. This style just doesn't work with slow players.

They weren't pressing us. They were just set up far better tactically.

Chalking this off to 'intensity' or 'slow players' is gonna hold us back from fixing the real issues. We will have a tough next few months if we think like this. Xavi got outcoached and Frankfurt set up well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans