Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Personally, I think Araujo is getting a tad overrated around here. He's not better than Van Dijk at absolutely anything for me.

Jadentheman

Real Madrid got lucky vs PSG and was a bit unlucky vs Barca. 4-0 was influenced by them missing Benzema and some tactical blunders by Ancelotti trying to turn it around at the start of the second half. We beat them conclusively but difference between teams isn't that big in the league. I'd wager they still have an edge in CL.

Barca as a squad are not CL semifinal material right now. Sure, a lucky draw, a great performance, a day off for the opposition can get you in semis. But don't think this squad has the quality to be there year after year.

Right now I think we are not one of the top 5 teams, more like one of the other 5 that make up the top 10.

Also Chelsea is a hot and cold team. Their attackers are inconsistent, so much so that they constantly rotate because they don't have a definitive lineup that is proven.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Love Araujo but think van Dijk is better in every way. He is young though and can improve a lot. Just his passing have improved tenfold since he was at Barca B.

Genuinely believe he has best CB in the world potential. His passing will never be as great as VVD's but he'll be good enough.

Catta

Van Dijk is the ultimate modern CB. Currently no player comes close to him. But in Araujo I see the potential to be the closest thing to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans