Xavi Hernández

Windhook

I'm indifferent as well, kind of glad for Xavi to leave with this bit of his legacy damaged. Thank you for the service, mister!

The reason for Xavi's sacking is what dusturbs me. Not football related as he was begged to stay for months, but one criticism on future club ambitions cost him the job. I thought Laporta advocated transparency.

khaled_a_d

I'm indifferent as well, kind of glad for Xavi to leave with this bit of his legacy damaged. Thank you for the service, mister!

The reason for Xavi's sacking is what dusturbs me. Not football related as he was begged to stay for months, but one criticism on future club ambitions cost him the job. I thought Laporta advocated transparency.

One thing Laporta has never done was being transparent, he was always been consistent for that.

Edit: And tbh, I get it. We are waiting for the lever money to be paid in June, with rumours that we will have another Libro situation, next year tickets are most likely for sale and we are in the middle of massive negotiation. We needed to pretend we are going to be competitive in the future.
It was just an awful time for honesty, and Xavi should have known better.

companyofcules

FCB isn't a second rate club, you are there to win or die even if it's 90% you will do the last.
Look at Atalanta. Xavi was delusional positive up until he was mauled and reconfirmed and then started to say what he thinks.
I don't think they begged him for his talents but probably thought La Masia will benefit more seeing a coach from the academy, Laporta really is a deluded catalan and probably rates Xavi very highly and wanted him to succeed or at leat to use the hype around him.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

dude i like you but you need to understand that if KL starts an attack i need to attack back so you shouldnt take everything serious(ly) in a conversation with KL :lol:
This snowflake was the one who posted about Xavi interviewing with Piers Morgan, and then goes on to cry about me attacking him :lol:

Such delusion. Pipe down before I backhand those dentures from your mouth :lol:

Home of Barca Fans