Xavi Hernández V2

Windhook

No doubt his recent frustrations stem from his love for FC Barcelona. I could understand his emotions, regardless of whether the "press criticism" was fabricated or he took it personal when Lewa was under some criticism due to his poor form earlier in the season. Doesn't matter anyway, it's all in the past.

What he should discontinue are the mental episodes on the sidelines. I blame more him than Araujo for the PSG shitshow that followed at Camp Nou. I understand that, too, he fanatically defends his players and the club. But the most pointless thing in modern football is to argue and shout at referees, not to mention insults. None are the instances of decisions overturned due to "puta que te pario".

Iniesta Ultra

Ironically: I think he will have less pressure.

My theory is: He re-lived being criticized, submitting his resignation and then another big disappointment in CL exit.

He's been through all that. If he does fail next time it will be less dramatic and emotional. He will go quietly.

But hopefully, for all of our sake, not that fast and with few more trophies.

Didn't expect you to be Stockholmed so easily.

Porque

It's funny how Klopp and Xavi both announced they were leaving, results picked up immensely- and then they both blew it in a week or two.

Goes to show that both saw the wheels were falling off and the hail mary could only give a short term bump to the caravan.

Thomas Tuchel, you ugly little fucker. Knock out Madrid and prove this theory doesn't effect you since you had already lost the league.

serghei

It's funny how Klopp and Xavi both announced they were leaving, results picked up immensely- and then they both blew it in a week or two.

Goes to show that both saw the wheels were falling off and the hail mary could only give a short term bump to the caravan.

Thomas Tuchel, you ugly little fucker. Knock out Madrid and prove this theory doesn't effect you since you had already lost the league.

Madrid will beat them. Don't get your hopes up. After knocking out City they became favorites.

Don't even know what's the best in this case. Dortmund is gonna be easy target in the final if they send PSG home. I can totally see them making it easy for either finalist that progresses from the other semi.

serghei

No doubt his recent frustrations stem from his love for FC Barcelona. I could understand his emotions, regardless of whether the "press criticism" was fabricated or he took it personal when Lewa was under some criticism due to his poor form earlier in the season. Doesn't matter anyway, it's all in the past.

What he should discontinue are the mental episodes on the sidelines. I blame more him than Araujo for the PSG shitshow that followed at Camp Nou. I understand that, too, he fanatically defends his players and the club. But the most pointless thing in modern football is to argue and shout at referees, not to mention insults. None are the instances of decisions overturned due to "puta que te pario".

I can agree with this, that he needs to clean up his behavior on the sideline, but the home match vs PSG is on Araujo, and partly on Cancelo who was sleeping at the 1st goal and caused a dumb penalty at the third. There is no question about that. Xavi did react in a bad manner to his players' tremendous fuck-ups, but the huge individual errors that handed the win to PSG are down to the players in question.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Madrid will beat them. Don't get your hopes up. After knocking out City they became favorites.

Don't even know what's the best in this case. Dortmund is gonna be easy target in the final if they send PSG home. I can totally see them making it easy for either finalist that progresses from the other semi.
Sick and tired of them winning CL time after time even when they aren't playing any good. Alright, they didn't fuck up as much as us with the wages and terrible transfers - so they got that going for them :lol:

BJJ

I can't recognise this club anymore. Trophyless season, shitty football, European choke....yet again and 14 points behind Real Madrid.
Imagine Tuchel or Flick was in charge. What would be the reaction of the board and local fans? They'd be SCREAMING for blood. Pathetic really. At this point I really think we should adopt a Masia only policy and become the next Bilbao.
I don't know what scarier...Xavi and Marquez for the next two seasons or Madrid building a squad that will dominate Spain and possibly Europe for the next 5 seasons.
Bad times ahead.

Horatio

You're welcome
I can't recognise this club anymore. Trophyless season, shitty football, European choke....yet again and 14 points behind Real Madrid.
Imagine Tuchel or Flick was in charge. What would be the reaction of the board and local fans? They'd be SCREAMING for blood. Pathetic really. At this point I really think we should adopt a Masia only policy and become the next Bilbao.
I don't know what scarier...Xavi and Marquez for the next two seasons or Madrid building a squad that will dominate Spain and possibly Europe for the next 5 seasons.
Bad times ahead.
Don’t stop hitting that gym bro

iniestaGOAT

Bad times ahead.

Waffling..

Shut up. Please.

Windhook

I'd suggest you all drop the German school of football. It's not coming to Barca in the near future. The closest candidate would be MATS when he retires.

Home of Barca Fans