World Cup 2022

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The group for Portugal is maybe average but their path looks quite difficult.

If they win the group, they probably face either Serbia/Switzerland in the first knockout round who are both semi decent and then either Belgium/Spain/Germany in the quarters which will be tough for sure.

Then if they finish second, it is probably Brazil in the round of 16 with Spain/Germany waiting in the quarters.

aiaiai quarter final against Germany would be the end

soul24rage

The group for Portugal is maybe average but their path looks quite difficult.

If they win the group, they probably face either Serbia/Switzerland in the first knockout round who are both semi decent and then either Belgium/Spain/Germany in the quarters which will be tough for sure.

Then if they finish second, it is probably Brazil in the round of 16 with Spain/Germany waiting in the quarters.

Would you rather have both US and Portugal dropping out of the group stages.

Or both US and Portugal losing in the WC Semi's?

OGbarca

Banned
Suarez against Ghana.

Dude's like the most hated man in Ghana. ����

i know several Ghanians and they detest (and i mean despise) suarez, even 12 years later :lol:

apparently there is a joke that if a ghanian has dozed off sleeping/napping, you can say 'suarez' and theyll wake up immediately, babbling in a rage (though like all jokes this is probably an exaggeration :p)

Rassvet

Definitely a great draw for Argentina, If they do well, I could see them reachin the quarters and then losing to Netherlands or perhaps even getting to the semis if Netherlands fuck it up before then and give Argentina an easy quarterfinal matchup.

Morten

Suarez did nothing wrong against Ghana, everyone would have done that, he got the red card he deserved and Ghana only had to score the penalty.

He has many moments worthy of criticism, taking one for the team isn't one of them.

Home of Barca Fans