World Cup 2022

JamDav1982

That Saudis defeat could be bets thing that happened to Argentina.

Fernandez, Alvarez, Mac all come in and been good while seems to be turning to bench more as well where they have quality.

JamDav1982

Australia have more about them going forward than Poland. We'll see how easy it will be for France now. Should be anyway

No they dont.

Australia are riddled with SPL level players and Poland have better attacking players.

Argies will win at a canter.

FinBarcelonafan

That Saudis defeat could be bets thing that happened to Argentina.

Fernandez, Alvarez, Mac all come in and been good while seems to be turning to bench more as well where they have quality.

That is a very good point. It showed some weaknesses, and they fixed them. The team looks better now.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Credit where credit is due, Argies looking better and better - imo they will go all the way. Some people say Messi playing bad, lol wtf - he was dangerous like every time he got the ball - spoiled brats some Barca fans

Last edited:

eaman

No they dont.

Australia are riddled with SPL level players and Poland have better attacking players.

Argies will win at a canter.

I meant attacking as a team. They have attacked better than Poland all tournament. Poland even looked poor in attack against Saudi before they got the second

eaman

Not good for Argentina and Messi especially having to play in 3 days. He looked wrecked and supposedly it was very hot in that stadium tonight

JamDav1982

Not good for Argentina and Messi especially having to play in 3 days. He looked wrecked and supposedly it was very hot in that stadium tonight

Haha ffs.

It is about easiest Last 16 game will ever get.

Australia played today as well and Messi looked fresh by end of game.

eaman

What a stupid fair play rule by fifa, bring back both teams, let them play 2 extra time halfs, and penalties.

Should be goals conceded before fair play. No they can't bring them back. Certainly not for a half. Penalties in the ground the match against France takes place wouldn't be a bad idea though. I mean so they would be put out for extra travel

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Poland will need a fluke of the century to withstand Mbappe, Griez and Dembouz. Cash might do relatively well but I pity the Polish leftbacks

L3v1s

They finally looked like the team that won Copa America, but then again Poland was never a threat. It's nice to see the youngsters contributing to this team and not expecting Messi&Di Maria to do everything. I'm not gonna say the match with Australia is already won, never doing that shit again especially in a knockout game... They need to get on the pitch and show it, with respect to the opponent.

Home of Barca Fans