World Cup 2022

Birdy

Don't know the lower-seeded teams well enough to make firm choices for runner-ups. My seeds (group winner, 1st row; runner-up 2nd row)

Group A: Netherlands
Ecuador, Senegal
Who knows?

Group B: England
Wales, USA, Iran
I kinda doubt Iran has a chance but there's no clear contender for 2nd.

Group C: Argentina,
Mexico, Poland

Group D: France
Denmark

Group E: Germany
Spain

Group F: Belgium
Croatia

Group G: Brazil
Switzerland, Serbia
Switzerland is always a tough nut. Serbia outside chance.

Group H: Portugal
Uruguay

Argentina, France, Germany, Belgium, and Brazil would be my top 5.
Longshots for the semi-finals: Portugal, Uruguay, Croatia

Agree in all groups except for France. You overestimate them

Denmark is a much better team and beat them recently for the nations league.
Deschamps is trash manager.
Denmark IMO gets 1 in the group, France 2nd

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
France's defense and attack are still world-class. Even without Benz and Nkunku they have Giroud, Mbappe and Griezmann, who play very well together. Giroud unlocks Mbappe and Griezmann's best versions with his link-up play and selflessness. Add to this Coman and Dembele as wing options... Still has the shout for the strongest attack at the tournament. If Ben Yedder is summoned instead of Benzema, that's another joker card

El Gato

Villarato!
TBH Argies are a team to beat as is, but nobody seems to think of them as such because of history of being mental midgets. Bit different now. When was the last time they lost a game of football? 2019? Could be Italy 2020(1) run all over again. But then again they can revert to the norm.

1st places are somewhat EZ to predict bar maybe group E, where it'll just be one or the other, and H where you can see a Portugal implosion rather easily to the point where they won't even get out the group if terrorist football with dinks onto CR doesnt work.

For some 2nd places I'd go for:
Ecuador
Iran or US (nothing I've seen from Wales impressed me much, casual terrorist football), could be that our Middle Eastern bros see this as once-in-a-lifetime chance to outdo themselves on as close to home soil as it will get
Mexico, unless Polskis tactic of playing defensive actually works, coach is rather knowledgable this time around tho, hope it translates into something
Denmark
Wouldn't be surprised with Morocco, wishful thinking maybe but Belgium have been terrible lately
Serbia are fucking wank every time they have to turn up

Home of Barca Fans