Women's football

Richard.H

I read on Sport Barcelona should have had 3 penalties. Legit?

There were two very clear pens to me from the highlights I watched. One was very clearly a handball on the PSG defender and the other the Barcelona attacker got clipped inside the box with the defender nowhere near the ball. I don't think they have VAR in the women's game yet.

Also I am sorry but it's hard to watch these women club games. The quality is lower than a boys soccer high school state final here in the US.

Porque

I think the Barcelona Femini thread should be moved to the B team forum and have that sub-forum renamed "FC Barcelona B, La Masia & Barca Femini"

What do you think?

Always seems a bit difficult to locate where this thread is when talking matters for the Female team comes up.

diDi7

Barca vs Chelsea final.

You guys stand the chance of becoming the first club to have won both Men's and Women's CL titles.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Chelsea looks really tough, created a lot of chances. It will be tough for us for sure, as we struggled a bit against the second best team in England, City in the second leg.

Messi983

This tie was much more tight than it really should've been but at least we've made it. It's time to win it all this year!

Let braithwhite exercise with them to become better :koeman:

Nah, BraithGOAT is good. Dumbele could learn a thing or two from CGH and Lieke though.

Mavericky could learn from Aitana too. She delivered a masterclass today. :worthy: OTOH, a bit disappointed with Alexia and Jenni, we'll need to get more out of them in the final. Pereira also had a nightmare defensively in 2nd half but she is suspended for the final anyway.

khaled_a_d

Whoever wins the title, will be 1st club to have both men and women CL titles, Chelsea has a chance to win both in same year

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This tie was much more tight than it really should've been but at least we've made it. It's time to win it all this year!

Nah, BraithGOAT is good. Dumbele could learn a thing or two from CGH and Lieke though.

Mavericky could learn from Aitana too. She delivered a masterclass today. :worthy: OTOH, a bit disappointed with Alexia and Jenni, we'll need to get more out of them in the final. Pereira also had a nightmare defensively in 2nd half but she is suspended for the final anyway.

Love Martens and Aitana , both are unbelievable :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans