Winter transfers?

Barca to enter winter market?

• Yes , we need to strengthen our squad

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No, we are good

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

yep, unfortunately all the blame gets put onto the one who's supposed to be our primary goalscorer. People have to understand that players are going to have dips in form! While I have been critical a couple times I have never suggested that Villa was a bad signing like some people who overreact... seriously, he is one of the best strikers in the world, give him some time. And as for Bojan, he needs confidence and he'll be fine. Probably wasn't the best idea to give him the #9 yet as I'm sure he's feeling the pressure there.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
it is hilarious.

eto'o arrives. for a time, it is good.

"ETO'O SUCKS MY GOD ANYONE COULD SCORE LIKE THAT WITH BARCA'S MIDFIELD!"

eto'o leaves, zlatan arrives. for a time, it is good.

"MY GOD ZLATAN SUCKS WE SHOULD BRING BACK SAMU OR GET VILLA FFS!"

zlatan leaves, villa arrives. for a time, it is good.

"OH SHIT VILLA KEEPS MISSING CHANCES HE CAN'T STAY ONSIDE WHY DID WE LET GO OF SAMU?!?!?!"

and of course, for the entirety of this we have had a mix of:

"BOJAN IS BEING UNDERUSED BY PEP! FUCKING HELL PEP YOU SUCK PLAY HIM!"

so when he plays and performs:

"SEE PEP HE IS AMAZING! HE'S BETTER THAN PATO!"

then when he plays and doesn't perform:

"MY GOD BOJAN IS SHIT HE'LL NEVER MAKE IT AT BARCA! BOJAN OUT! SIGN PATO AND LLORENTE!"

This is hilarious and more so because it's true. Can't say I'm not guilty though.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
it is hilarious.

"OH SHIT VILLA KEEPS MISSING CHANCES HE CAN'T STAY ONSIDE WHY DID WE LET GO OF SAMU?!?!?!"

"MY GOD BOJAN IS SHIT HE'LL NEVER MAKE IT AT BARCA! BOJAN OUT! SIGN PATO AND LLORENTE!"

I love you. Exactly the frustration I feel when I see people already bitching about Villa. Like I said before they just need some scapegoat to complain about, and of course the easy target is the new guy who has yet to prove anything to the club. Shit till the last second Zlatan was part of the club I was completely behind him, just like every other player on our team. Even when they have their fuck ups. Now I do believe we should bring in someone like Llorente, regardless of the way Villa/Bojan and the rest of the strikers are playing. Someone like him, and especially him, is the missing piece to our attack imo.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
How about Grafite?

Yea but I particularly like Llorente because despite not normally being the prototype player for the style of football we play, he manages to fit in perfectly, as we see with Spain, and he adds a new dimension to their game without damaging the way they play. Plus he's younger.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Yea but I particularly like Llorente because despite not normally being the prototype player for the style of football we play, he manages to fit in perfectly, as we see with Spain, and he adds a new dimension to their game without damaging the way they play. Plus he's younger.

I don't know, I like the fact that Grafite is 31 as he won't have a problem not playing everyday...

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I don't know, I like the fact that Grafite is 31 as he won't have a problem not playing everyday...

Yea but I think they'll be enough room for Llorente, he doesn't always start with Spain and he doesn't seem to mind despite his consistently good performances. I don't know I would just love to see the Spaniard in blaugrana. But there's other options of course.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And a fucking WOW Villa got injured... this is frustrating

And people all going sarcastic all of a sudden displaying the professor image of theirs... you need to realize that all people want here is a substitute player. One who will ensure the Villas and Messis of the world work their ass off and one who's ready to come good when those mentioned fuck up or have a dip in form! No body should be granted a place in the starting 11 and no fucking player is above the club!! It's not even like the mentioned superstars are supermen too so they could play all the time giving their all!!

Just my honest opinion

gingerless

And without the above the forum would be dead

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Exaggeration at it's finest. I only saw few people being hysterical and it comes to no surprise when you have so many members here. Eto is a Barca legend and of course people will remember him as our talismanic goalscorer as opposed to Ibra who will be remembered as a overpaid bitch.
Villa will regain his form there's no doubt about that but people will be unhappy from game to game basis if he doesn't perform like he's capable of.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It something about La Liga rules not allowing transfers between teams or maybe they don't allow the player to be registered in the league for the team he joined. Something like that.

Basically, it would be useless to buy Llorente in winter, because he wouldn't be able to play in league.

There is a certain number of games a player can play for a single team in one season, if surpassed he cannot represent another team in the same league.

W

woobie

But if you guys check the llorente thread, there's a link to an article indicating that this rule is out for La Liga this season. Whether the article is accurate...I dunno.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Luis Suarez, with Villa on the left, Saurez in the middle and Messi on the right, I think that would work...

Home of Barca Fans