Willian

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I can understand their interest in him... Having witnessed how hard he could hurt them in person, they just don't want to endure that twice in a year!!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I'd hate to see him go to Chelsea. But then again, I dislike Chelsea to a very far degree... :lol: He should go to Spurs, they can then make a beast midfield with Paulinho, Lamela, Willian, Holtby/Capoue :wub:

If everything goes through, I know who I'll be playing in Football Manager 2014! Spurs all the way baby!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's not good enough. That said, not many available AMs are. God why the hell would we sell Mata, it's crazy.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Mourinho says Willian pursuit is true, and indicates been that way since Tuesday, On Juan Mata: "No speculation, no speculation. He's a player we all like, he's a player we all want to keep, not a player we want to lose."

ShandyFFM

Pretty sure they wanted to buy him as a replacement for Bale. Now that hes going to Chelsea this could change things

Meitux

Chelsea simply does it to frustrate Tottenham, it's clear that he's unneeded for them. How much rotation can you provide for all of them to be satisfied if he goes to Chelsea, it's unlikely. After all you need a stable line up..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans