Why are you guys silent about the cuts to La Masia?

Messigician

Laporta just made huge cuts to La Masia, no longer bringing the kids to ans from the academy from home, as well as no longer serving food there.

La Masia is the heart and soul of Barca I expected you guys to speak out about this but just silence

Porque

I think it's crazy to have taxi's taking kids from places like Lleida (157km) 3-5 times a week. That's a cash drain.

From what I understand they will run strategic coach shuttle points instead. Which sounds more logical

These days everybody has it too easy and wants to complain straight away though.

Messigician

I think it's crazy to have taxi's taking kids from places like Lleida (157km) 3-5 times a week. That's a cash drain.

From what I understand they will run strategic coach shuttle points instead. Which sounds more logical

These days everybody has it too easy and wants to complain straight away though.
That's one thing but cutting meals?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

How big of a cash drain can it be though? Especially if the parents of those kids prefer the taxis because of safety?
Laporta probably spends more of the club's money on useless hacks like Enric Masip when he goes to all those fancy restaurants for meetings.
I'm certain there are far bigger issues at the club where they can save more money but won't because it benefits the very people at the top.

BJJ

Laporta is a fucking, fat cunt.

Penny wise, pound foolish moron.
It's bad enough that we can't pay the big bucks to attract the best but we will scare away all the youth talent too. Every parent wants their kid to be safe and have healthy food. I suppose la Masia are happy if the kids go on a diet of soft drinks and junk food?
Is this really costing us millions of dollars??
More penny pinching from an incompetent fool who is fast turning into another Barto.

BJJ

How big of a cash drain can it be though? Especially if the parents of those kids prefer the taxis because of safety?
Laporta probably spends more of the club's money on useless hacks like Enric Masip when he goes to all those fancy restaurants for meetings.
I'm certain there are far bigger issues at the club where they can save more money but won't because it benefits the very people at the top.
Exactly 💯

BJJ

All the more than a club bullshit sounds hollow nowadays.
Youngsters will look at other clubs first. We'll probably end up like Bilbao at this rate.

Home of Barca Fans