Who should take free kicks?

Best free kick taker?

• Total voters
J

Jordzibob

I think Alves should take them, as much as I love him as a player I dont honestly think Xavi is that good a free kick taker......

Ish Kabibble

I voted "other" because I don't think the same person should take them all the time. I think it's good to mix it up and give the opposition something a little different. So I'd be in favor of Alves, Xavi, Messi and Ibrahimovic sharing the responsibility in some manner.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
long range- Zlatan
medium range- Dani
short range- Xavi
penalty kicks- Messi

and maybe Titi, when its left of the goal and not straight angle

maz

I walk the line
Xaviiii! They're all inconsistent, but xavi is the one i feel can trouble the keeper the most. Although henry used to be good, but if my memory serves me correctly, he has only taken one while at fcb.

zanela

Xaviiii! They're all inconsistent, but xavi is the one i feel can trouble the keeper the most. Although henry used to be good, but if my memory serves me correctly, he has only taken one while at fcb.

I'd say Xavi's conversion rate is much worse thn Dani...He scores like 2 in 30 attempts.
Last season, the no. of chances we wasted was just so frustrating to watch...Hope we can make better use of thm in the next season.

IMO
Long range - Ibra
Medium/short range - Dani

Although i'd like to see henry, Leo & Marquez give it a go at times.

maz

I walk the line
I dont think dani's was much better, although im willing to be corrected. You want to at least work the keeper, and i find xavi does that much more than dani.

Home of Barca Fans