Who should be Barça's next coach after Lucho?

Who should be Barça's next coach after Lucho?

• Lucho should stay

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Unzue

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Eusebio

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Koeman

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Valverde

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Sampaoli

Votes: 112 72.3%
  • Other(who?)

Votes: 17 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeRomeno

Sampaoli is already bald, so at least he should be not worried about that. Witnessing grey and bald Koeman, do not want that.

Raketa10

Sampaoli all the way!

Allegri is nothing special, he inherited this Juve from Conte, he is just an average manager, nowhere near Conte quality. And regarding Valverde, what the hell is so special about him? What has he done so great to be No.1 candidate for Barca manager? I really don't understand this Valverde hype.

And please stop with this bullshit argument "he knows the club" it's the most stupid argument ever. I have never heard that anyone uses this argument except Barca fans.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sampaoli all the way!

Allegri is nothing special, he inherited this Juve from Conte, he is just an average manager, nowhere near Conte quality. And regarding Valverde, what the hell is so special about him? What has he done so great to be No.1 candidate for Barca manager? I really don't understand this Valverde hype.

And please stop with this bullshit argument "he knows the club" it's the most stupid argument ever. I have never heard that anyone uses this argument except Barca fans.

Allegri is the reason Juventus made the CL final. Conte's tactics in Europe made them look like crap.

JamDav1982

Sampaoli all the way!

Read a few articles from journalists in Italy saying they rate Allegri as better than Conte. Will have a look for them.

xavi_the_Boss

Juve went out of the groupstages with Conte against Galatasaray the season before Allegri reached the final.:lol:
He also did well with Milan.

khaled_a_d

Read a few articles from journalists in Italy saying they rate Allegri as better than Conte. Will have a look for them.

They are both very good coaches tbh,Conte is the kind of coach who will transform and build a team,probably better in building a league winner that CL. Allegri is a good overall coach too who was very underrated until recent,probably is the better in terms of dealing with CL and cups.

JamDav1982

They are both very good coaches tbh,Conte is the kind of coach who will transform and build a team,probably better in building a league winner that CL. Allegri is a good overall coach too who was very underrated until recent,probably is the better in terms of dealing with CL and cups.

Come on now that tells us nothing other than their history the past few seasons.

F

FlaFCB

Valverde giving Robert more reasons to sign him. In the match vs sevilla.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Athletic are the worst away team in the league, while they have 30 points at home!

F

FlaFCB

They lost and they are in eight place now while Sampaoli is doing MUCH better with Sevilla.

Athletic played better, though. Lots of bad decisions in front of goal. It seems NZonzi is really vital to Sevilla. They weren't the usual team without him today.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Its clear who we all want, but I am surprised only one member voted for Valverde. He might be the board's first option.

F

FlaFCB

Its clear who we all want, but I am surprised only one member voted for Valverde. He might be the board's first option.

Sampaoli is winning all polls. He won in md and sport too. Fans really want him. But I can't see this board signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans