Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Pedro

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • someone else (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
BARCELONA: Pinto, Montoya (Alves ht), Fontas (Pique 64), Puyol (Bartra 31, Muniesa 64), Maxwell, Y. Toure (Jonathan ht), Pedro (Messi ht), Sergio (Thiago ht), Gudjohnsen (Keita ht), Jeffren (Gai 55), Bojan (Ibrahimovic ht).

This was the line-up against City.

We are talking about the youth players here. In your oppinion, who deserves to be in the first team action the most, who is ready? Who has got what it takes to be a squad player in the first team?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
fontas Muniesa should split there time jefferen and pedro for sure up thiago and jonathan for copa del rey and cataluya cup

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
I have just added the poll up diegomessi, so you can vote now.
multiple choices voting system enabled, you can vote for as many of them as u like..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
when i first saw Fontas i thought he was bad.. but he could do well.. i think for him and muniesa one more season going back and forth would be perfect... gai makes me sad.. he needs another two years i think..

Stoichkov

Of all the players listed as candidates for promotion, for me its Pedro. He is a great winger, relatively mature at age 22 and i'd like to see alot more from him in the upcoming seasons.

Seeing Gai play today against ManCity was something special. No he didnt have a great game. BUT he reminds me a lot of Messi. As a matter of fact he looks like a bigger, stronger version of Messi; his explosiveness juking and swerving his way to the box. He is very young so he is only gonna improve- he needs to better himself in his game vision and be aware of where the other players are. Very promising prospect indeed. Barca have many
wingers, I'd like to see the coaching staff direct Gai to towards more of a striking role. The lad is 5"10 (1.77 m), adaptable at 18 years of age and as i've mentioned strong and fast. Bojan or Pedro dont work as strikers iMO, i think Gai can be the next future striker.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
excluding Pedro since he signed a contract already, Jonathan is by the far the most mature player out of this group. Hes so comfortable on the ball and really worked his ass off last night. I dont want them to wait another year because somebody will snatch him. Promote now.

beef-supreme

Aside from Pedro and Jeffren, it's so difficult to choose between Thiago and Jonathan. Both fantastic players, it would be good for them to play similar roles to what Pedro and Jeffren did last season - if not be more involved. You can see that the two from last year developed a lot, and hopefully Thiago and Jonathan could eventually fit in to the Barca starting lineup!

maz

I walk the line
I voted for:

muniesa - for such a young player he has shown so much potential. Yes he has made mistakes but as a defender (i guess with any player but defender most of all because a bad decision can cost you a game) experience on the top stage is more important than anything. He needs that experience, and we will be able to give it to him.

Pedro - not much needs to be said. He obviously has proven himself enough times now.

2 santos - He may look about 10 but like GJ said he has shown incredible maturity. Doesn't seem to get rushes of blood to the head or anything..he just stays calm and acts.

I left out thiago because i feel he still needs regular playing time, and will be called up on occasion this season. But leave promotion until next season.

I voted Jeffrén but perhaps I shouldn't have. He needs regular playing time. We should wait to see how our squad pans out before promoting him and having him sitting in the stands or on the bench all season.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I picked Pedro, Jeffren, Muniesa and I think Jonathon dos Santos they have shown they have quality and they will suceed wearing blaugrana.

V

Valon

Jonathan and Thiago IMO, they can be good cover and squadies, Pedro is already in the first team so I didn't vote for him. Muniesa or Fontas could cover the defence but they're still to young.

Home of Barca Fans