Virgil van Dijk

jamrock

I didnt say said but acting, ppl's main argument last pages is because he has not many major titles, team titles are not the indicator how good a player is

Liverpool was basically Loserpool before Virgil came, he brought them to a new level, dont understand why such a great defender gets so much hate here :thinking:

Because temp always tries to put down other great defenders to build him up.

He's good but he ain't better than ramos or pique at their peak, if he wants to argue equal most would say okay maybe.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Because temp always tries to put down other great defenders to build him up.

He's good but he ain't better than ramos or pique at their peak, if he wants to argue equal most would say okay maybe.

I think Ramos as a CB is a bit overrated, the soul of a striker when you have a corner but in terms of defending i rate him a level under Pique and Virgil who is slightly better than peak Pique in 1vs1 (2011 and 2015) imo

these are only opinions and Tempt is Liverpool fan so ofc he will love to praise his guys :hooray:

I don't think it's provocative to say Virgil doesn't belong into the goat conversation.

you are the wrong guy who answers these posts as you are not the guy i mean but posts like these ''he leads a defense that ships 4 goals in a cup match to Manchester United'' - we cant expect from a liverpool fan to stay calm if we blame Virgil for the 4 goals, it's a team sport bre

KingLeo10

:lol: The usual suspects were raging all morning about a 17 year old Cubarsi.

While 30 something, experienced Virgil "GOAT CB" Van Dijk got slapped around as he normally does :lol:

jamrock

DF Virgil van Dijk, 3 -- Stood off Zappacosta which allowed him to get the ball into Scamacca for the opener, and looked to be the player who played him onside for the second goal. Liverpool's defence had to be better with their organisation on the night.

Curbarsi shakes his head in disappointment.

Home of Barca Fans