Virgil van Dijk

CatalinR10

Who told you this? Your imaginary "girlfriend" who validated your fat ass that day? :lol: :lol:

Pipe down, cringelord.

Lost close to 15 kg so far and I'll stop here at around 90 kg which is ok'ish for someone at 1.87. Might put on a few killos of muscle cause I feel skinny atm.

Your response pretty much proves my point.

You're just a kid getting triggered by pretty much everything these days and responding in an childish manner on some topics.

No sign of mental toughness or anything of that sort but you do you.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Virgil is obviously a top defender and top3 of this generation. After he came Liverpool was in 3 cl finals and was able to keep the title runs exciting during the Pep era.

Are ppl hating him because they associate him with Tempt? Come on guys, this is something i expect from kids, not from adults :LOL:

mc_lovin

Virgil is obviously a top defender and top3 of this generation. After he came Liverpool was in 3 cl finals and was able to keep the title runs exciting during the Pep era.

Are ppl hating him because they associate him with Tempt? Come on guys, this is something i expect from kids, not from adults :LOL:
But goat tier??? Please.

soul24rage

You've seen the likes of Beckenbauer, Baresi and Maldini in their absolute prime. Is VVD Goat tier?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't think anyone says that :lol:

I didnt say said but acting, ppl's main argument last pages is because he has not many major titles, team titles are not the indicator how good a player is

Liverpool was basically Loserpool before Virgil came, he brought them to a new level, dont understand why such a great defender gets so much hate here :thinking:

jamrock

Every time Pique and Puyol faced Ronaldo and ADM 1 v 1, they ended up on the floor falling upon their fat ass. :lol:

Meanwhile, even Mbappe and Traore can't beat VVD 1 on 1 with half the pitch to run into.
Lol you keep repeating when there are many many games, pique kept Ronaldo quiet lol and Alves.

Makes me almost certain you didn't watch Barcelona back in those days, just YouTube clips.

No one is gonna have a 100% record against one of the Greatest players of all time.

Home of Barca Fans