Victor Osimhen

JamDav1982

100m is what they said would be hard to turn down. It was the amount thei board said anyone who is interested would have to come to table with.

Nunez scored more in CL and in Europe than Oshimen and was better in Europe. Thats what got him his move more than scoring goals in Portugal.

Oshimen scored 14 league goals and was poor v Barca etc.

The amortized cost applied is fully logical.

At least you have some idea of how it works now even if still wrong.

Much better than your inane drivel when trying to sound like had a clue in past.

Oshimen 'doubling' his salary would still be not even what Lewa is on.. not even close. Thanks for backing up my point.

No club was paying Oshimen what Lewa is on now. No chance. Not even close to that last summer.

The fee for him was 70m + bonuses of 10m and part of that was 20m of players going other way... most likely this was bumped up fees in order to help with FFP.

Reality was fee was really around 50m and 2.5m every time NApoli make CL quarter finals. The 20m of Napoli players was just FFP inflation.

Last edited:

jamrock

This is what happens when someone talks out there ass, but didn't take the time to do the simple math, lol.

They gotta start pulling all sorta crap out the air, to make their non sense line of argument make sense.

Napoli ain't selling for anything for less than Top top dollar & Oshimen, ain't making less than 10m at Barca.

So to make your "club could sign young striker, with longer contract" he's talking about give out 8-9 year contracts 😆😂.

I could also afford a 4m house, I'll just tell the bank to give me a 70 year mortgage.

jamrock

Oshimen doubling his 5m salary is 10m dumb ass, 3m less than lewa, still wouldn't make the difference for us to give him a realistic contract.

Club isn't giving him a 7-9 year contract, which is the only way the maths work.

Try harder, freaking cool.

JamDav1982

This is what happens when someone talks out there ass, but didn't take the time to do the simple math, lol.

They gotta start pulling all sorta crap out the air, to make their non sense line of argument make sense.

Napoli ain't selling for anything for less than Top top dollar & Oshimen, ain't making less than 10m at Barca.

So to make your "club could sign young striker, with longer contract" he's talking about give out 8-9 year contracts ����.

I could also afford a 4m house, I'll just tell the bank to give me a 70 year mortgage.

You dont have a clue about anything from his salary to his fee.

As usual.

Just keep making out other folk dont have a clue to suit how much garbage you claim.

Usual.

Oshimen would have move for less than Lewa on without a doubt last summer.

The words of Napoli were 100m would be a lot to turn down. I would be he would have gone for less last summer but we can take Napolis words as what it would have taken.

Oshimen for 100m as Napoli said and 'double' his wages would be less a cost on books than Lewa.

jamrock

Irrelevant what kinda accounting tricks Napoli used to sign him, they wanted over 100m to sell him, that's the only point that matters.

JamDav1982

Oshimen doubling his 5m salary is 10m dumb ass, 3m less than lewa, still wouldn't make the difference for us to give him a realistic contract.

Club isn't giving him a 7-9 year contract, which is the only way the maths work.

Try harder, freaking cool.

Lewandowski is on around 17m a year at Barca you nugget.

Who on earth mentioned a 7-9 year contract?

You still dont have a clue.

Sensational.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Irrelevant what kinda accounting tricks Napoli used to sign him, they wanted over 100m to sell him, that's the only point that matters.

They said 100m would be hard to turn down and teams needed to come to table with that.

I bet he would go for less last summer.

Cost on books be less than Lewa.

jamrock

You dont have a clue about anything from his salary to his fee.

As usual.

Just keep making out other folk dont have a clue to suit how much garbage you claim.

Usual.

Oshimen would have move for less than Lewa on without a doubt last summer.

The words of Napoli were 100m would be a lot to turn down. I would be he would have gone for less last summer but we can take Napolis words as what it would have taken.

Oshimen for 100m as Napoli said and 'double' his wages would be less a cost on books than Lewa.

With a 7-9 year contract contract, which has no chance of happening.

Stupido, next time do the maths before talking.

Now it's less that 100m, & Oshimen has to take a 6m salary to make your crap argument work, lol.

JamDav1982

With a 7-9 year contract contract, which has no chance of happening.

Stupido, next time do the maths before talking.

Now it's less that 100m, & Oshimen has to take a 6m salary to make your crap argument work, lol.

Nope.

There is no need for a '7-9' year contract.

You still have no understanding at all.

Sensational.

I would bet less than 100m if that is the figure they are mentioning in media but happy to stick to 100m for point made.

Oshimen if double his salary and Barca paid 100m on 5 year contract would be roughly same as Lewa on books per season. Slightly less.

Last edited:

jamrock

They said 100m would be hard to turn down and teams needed to come to table with that.

I bet he would go for less last summer.

Cost on books be less than Lewa.

Exactly less, he's gotta spin to make it work, I knew you would say that 😂.

Next time do the maths ma guy, then you won't have to keep moving the goal post to make your crap argument work.

But that's pretty much how it always works with, tuck.

Bye, threw your crap argument out the window & had you spinning already.

JamDav1982

Exactly less, he's gotta spin to make it work, I knew you would say that ��.

Next time do the maths ma guy, then you won't have to keep moving the goal post to make your crap argument work.

But that's pretty much how it always works with, tuck.

Bye, threw your crap argument out the window & had you spinning already.

Nope no spin at all.

I am happy to stick to 100m Napoli mentioned in media but think he goes for less than that last year regardless.

You have no clue and keep burping out '7-9 year contract'.

So better and improve your maths.

Jamrock Tucker spin or stupidity. Hard to tell. Mix of both.

Oshimen for 100m on 5 year contract and doubled salary cost less on books per year than Lewa.... do go and take a moment to try and understand the figures and not burp out '7-9 year contract' based on stupidity.

Same as last summer arrogantly telling everyone Lewas cost on books were 16m as read in article that would be his salary.. you had as little clue then as do now.

Last edited:

jamrock

Jamdav club can sign X players by giving them longer contracts.

Look at what Chelsea are doing.

Club did same with Torres with 5.5 years

Club could sign XYZ players by simply giving longer contacts.

Also Jamdav, club wouldn't have to give Oshimen a significantly longer contract to make his signing work, because I'm gonna move the numbers that I spin to suit my argument lol.

We could sign Oshimen on a regular 5 year contact & make his signing work... Lol.

JamDav1982

Nope.

This is based on Oshimen for 100m 5 years on doubled salary where he would cost less than Lewa per year on the books.

The 100m based on what Napoli were reporting in press as fee hard to turn down and amount for anyone to arrive with at table.

Do keep up and try to understand what is being discussed.

Good lad Tucks.

Probably still think Lewa cost on books is 16m.

Sensational.

jamrock

Jammy had to cut lewa's cost over 3 years to increase the per year hit,it's a lie, the cost will be broken down over 4.

Much in the same way, all these players Chelsea signed, the extras 2+ years are all club options to extend, but they spread the cost over the entire 7-8 years contract, not the 5 years the players actually sign on to.

Without spin & using his own 100m number & double omshiem start

Net for lewa is 29m.
Net for Oshimen is at 34m.

Meaning one of raphinha, Kounde, Christensen ain't getting signed.

Only way anything works for tuck is if he spins it to his own liking.

That's ignoring that omshiem is 100% going for 100+, even if the plus is add ONS.

Home of Barca Fans