Victor Font

Andresito

Staff member
Mindblowing that no one in Font's camp told him to keep it down with mentioning Xavi every 2 sentences.

If Font wins and Barca gets relegated with Xavi at the helm , I can guarentee you he would keep him for another 3 years.

A lot of the younger/international/Twitter users have Font as a favourite. So I guess he's doing something right.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
A lot of the younger/international/Twitter users have Font as a favourite. So I guess he's doing something right.

This guy reminds me of Bernie Sanders. Says all the things the younger generation/twitter users want to hear , wins most of the online polls but when it will come to the actual election it will be a different story since youth voters turnout is quite low compared to the older generations.

Going to be genuinely surprised if he ends up winning.

fergus90

This guy reminds me of Bernie Sanders. Says all the things the younger generation/twitter users want to hear , wins most of the online polls but when it will come to the actual election it will be a different story since youth voters turnout is quite low compared to the older generations.

I'd be surprised if he didn't. The Si Al Futur project has been running for 5 years now and he has a clear structure and model for the club.

Laporta, of course, has a great history as president and could be a front runner based on reputation alone, he though relied heavily on Cruyff for advice who of course is no longer with us.

Freixia says Koeman is his long-term answer but because of his previous association with Bartomeu I'd consider him extremely unlikely to succeed.

Basically the only person I see beating Font is Laporta.

vegitot

Saying things many want to hear then you will be thier favourite.
Hope him the best though one bad season then #FONTOUT hashtag will be real.

Birdy

I don't think that's against him.

Much better to point to the future and target what younger generation wants, and what are the objective needs of a club wanting to be competitive the next 50 years, rather than cling to old ideas and obsolete attitudes that might win you an election

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Font says UNICEF will appear once again on the front of our jerseys and he has a plan for it, I think he really is just talking campaign BS without any real plans. It is a great cause but not practical at all without a main shirt sponsor.

serghei

I think people discard him too easily. He's annoying no doubt, but I'd rather have somebody who has an idea, even if it's wrong, than clueless clowns like Barto was.

There are far worse things that could happen than Font + Xavi taking over.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I think people discard him too easily. He's annoying no doubt, but I'd rather have somebody who has an idea, even if it's wrong, than clueless clowns like Barto was.

There are far worse things that could happen than Font + Xavi taking over.

You say this, dawg, but the first thing Font + Xavi will do is renew Messi...

fergus90

this clown will be the end of us..

So losing 8-2, 4-0, 3-0, 4-0, 3-0 in knockout games, numerous social media scandles, hundreds of millions of pounds blown and signing Braithwate, Boateng, Aleix Vidal etc wasn’t the end but Font is?

Messigician

My president

🗣 ? V?ctor Font: "I was surprised that Su?rez departed Barcelona without having a replacement. He was the team's top scorer..."

Andresito

Staff member
Font says UNICEF will appear once again on the front of our jerseys and he has a plan for it, I think he really is just talking campaign BS without any real plans. It is a great cause but not practical at all without a main shirt sponsor.

Saying he doesn't want a shirt sponsor so that shirt sponsors offer more money to change his mind. Genius from Font.

Home of Barca Fans