Victor Font

Porque

Saying he doesn't want a shirt sponsor so that shirt sponsors offer more money to change his mind. Genius from Font.

Genius, or this incoming.

Most-Sponsors-on-Football-Shirt-2019-Persib-Bandung.jpg

Messi983

A lot of the younger/international/Twitter users have Font as a favourite. So I guess he's doing something right.

Yeah, the same people who are naming Koeman a so called Barca legend while thinking every La Masia kid will turn out world class, lol. Doesn't really matter what they think though as I doubt many of them have a voting right.

As I've said it long time ago Font is just a populist who bets his whole campaign on Xavi being a coaching genius. He doesn't have any plan behind that if Xavi flops.

And now also saying those things about Griezmann (to get on the side with Messi fanboys) without thinking he'll have to see eye to eye with Griezmann if he's elected. Whatever he thinks about this transfer a smart candidate should not talk bad about his potential future players, lol.

This guy is just a fool. I was never a big fan of Laporta but if it's between them then I'd rather have him coming back.

fergus90

If he could bring two of those then I'd take everything bad I've ever said about him back. :lol:

His words, the other day

"it's evident when we sold Suarez we have not bought any spare parts. The Manager wants Depay but I think a 'nine' is a position that would be very good to fill. There're many spectacular 'nines'. One of them is Haaland, a footballer I would be excited to have"

Whether he's just a populist like you said remains to be seen, or he has common sense not to pass him up for the likes of the Boateng's and Braithwaites we've been cruelly subjected to.

Vilarrubi

Imo Font has said way too many things what he could possibly succeed with. He’s just saying anything and everything to get votes.

serghei

Imo Font has said way too many things what he could possibly succeed with. He?s just saying anything and everything to get votes.

That's usually the case with elections. A lot of populism and pandering to dumb masses to get as many votes as possible. I expect the new board to take the best decisions once in office, regardless of their approach in the elections.

BBZ8800

A lot of the younger/international/Twitter users have Font as a favourite. So I guess he's doing something right.

As others have explained, fans and kids are stupid.

Just give them vanilla populistic speeches and they will buy it.

Imagine if you and me want to be Barca's presidents, just say this shit and people will love you.

A list of my lies to deceive voters:
1. We need to go back to our roots, Barca's type of football
2. We need to rebuild La Masia and build a team around our kids
3. We need to lower our wages
4. We need to spend less on transfers
5. We need to be smarter with transfers
6. We need to turn the page and let go some of the current legends
7. We need to restructure our sporting project with people with knowledge, passion and fresh ideas
8. We need to hire more former players into our new winning project
9. We need to restructure our finances
10. We will find new ways to make more income
11. We have new ways of earning more money through better sponsor deals
12. We have new ways to earn more from internet and future marketing/social media
13. We will use science and stats in the future to improve a preparation of our players
14. We will put more emphasis on a physical preparation
15. We will work more with psychology, to get players with better mental strength in key moments
16. We will create a better medical team
17. We will follow the latest advances about food
18. We will build a better scouting network all around the world
19. We have connections with 2 clubs and we will send our youngsters on loan to these clubs to get more experience
20. We will bring you back a good old Barca, the reason why you started to love football and this club.
We will be more than a club again.
Visca Barca!!

It sounds awesome, isn't?

Naive rookie teen kids from social media would think that I am the best thing since the sliced bread.

Yet, I have just rambled about 20-ish things which sound good.

People are dumb and naive.
Give them hope and what they want to hear and they are yours.

Last edited:

vegitot

As others have explained, fans and kids are stupid.

Just give them vanilla populistic speeches and they will buy it.

Imagine if you and me want to be Barca's presidents, just say this shit and people will love you.

A list of my lies to deceive voters:
1. We need to go back to our roots, Barca's type of football
2. We need to rebuild La Masia and build a team around our kids
3. We need to lower our wages
4. We need to spend less on transfers
5. We need to be smarter with transfers
6. We need to turn the page and let go some of the current legends
7. We need to restructure our sporting project with people with knowledge, passion and fresh ideas
8. We need to hire more former players into our new winning project
9. We need to restructure our finances
10. We will find new ways to make more income
11. We have new ways of earning more money through better sponsor deals
12. We have new ways to earn more from internet and future marketing/social media
13. We will use science and stats in the future to improve a preparation of our players
14. We will put more emphasis on a physical preparation
15. We will work more with psychology, to get players with better mental strength in key moments
16. We will create a better medical team
17. We will follow the latest advances about food
18. We will build a better scouting network all around the world
19. We have connections with 2 clubs and we will send our youngsters on loan to these clubs to get more experience
20. We will bring you back a good old Barca, the reason why you started to love football and this club.
We will be more than a club again.
Visca Barca!!

It sounds awesome, isn't?

Naive rookie teen kids from social media would think that I am the best thing since the sliced bread.

Yet, I have just rambled about 20-ish things which sound good.

People are dumb and naive.
Give them hope and what they want to hear and they are yours.

But if he can do it all, he would be the greatest. Though i have serious doubt.

Rory

What is the guy supposed to say? Ah yes vote for me everyone I'll do nothing and be shit for the club? It doesn't make you a genius to know that people like this make claims about what they're going to do just to get elected. It's what these people actually end up doing that is important.

Vilarrubi

Victor Font, President Candidate, told @lesportiuCAT: “I have already told Ferran Soriano [City CEO] to forget about Messi, to look for alternatives to win the Champions League, because Messi will continue with us and win the Champions League with us” #ElectionsFCB

4ce.gif

FinBarcelonafan

Victor Font, President Candidate, told @lesportiuCAT: ?I have already told Ferran Soriano [City CEO] to forget about Messi, to look for alternatives to win the Champions League, because Messi will continue with us and win the Champions League with us? #ElectionsFCB

4ce.gif

Okay. This guy is talking too much. Not even sure what team Messi could win the CL with. Maybe Bayern or Liverpool.

fergus90

What is the guy supposed to say? Ah yes vote for me everyone I'll do nothing and be shit for the club? It doesn't make you a genius to know that people like this make claims about what they're going to do just to get elected. It's what these people actually end up doing that is important.

My thoughts exactly.

vegitot

Victor Font, President Candidate, told @lesportiuCAT: ?I have already told Ferran Soriano [City CEO] to forget about Messi, to look for alternatives to win the Champions League, because Messi will continue with us and win the Champions League with us? #ElectionsFCB

4ce.gif

Has he ever talked a bit about his "promising project"?

Home of Barca Fans