Victor Font

JamDav1982

It just looks bad. Font won’t shut up about Xavi, then Xavi releases a statement about Qatar, then the same with Jordi today. If he has been in contact and they are part of the plans you’d at least get reassurances and make sure they wouldn’t release statements like that.

Last thing I saw on twitter was Laporta saying he hadn’t spoke with Messi?

https://twitter.com/samuelmarsden/status/1333358795930611713?s=21

There was reports of Laporta saying he had private conversations with Messi.

Dont think Xavi/Cruyff saying they are not involved in election while in jobs will lead to anyone having any doubts on it being true if Font were to be elected.

Be different if denied were aligned with Font or would take the roles if her were elected.

Either way folk will vote for Laporta even if he barely comes up with a sports project.

Vilarrubi

There was reports of Laporta saying he had private conversations with Messi.

Dont think Xavi/Cruyff saying they are not involved in election while in jobs will lead to anyone having any doubts on it being true if Font were to be elected.

Be different if denied were aligned with Font or would take the roles if her were elected.

Either way folk will vote for Laporta even if he barely comes up with a sports project.

Seems that way. Laporta said today he won’t announce his sports structure. Probably better option after that happened with Font.

JamDav1982

Seems that way. Laporta said today he won’t announce his sports structure. Probably better option after that happened with Font.

Most likely wont announce one as self preservation more than anything... if he even has one.

Knows campaign poor last time and wasnt to keep away from actual project v project would be my guess. Will want to keep it an emotional campaign than a detailed one.

Birdy

Most likely wont announce one as self preservation more than anything... if he even has one.

Knows campaign poor last time and wasnt to keep away from actual project v project would be my guess. Will want to keep it an emotional campaign than a detailed one.

He does not have one.
Trial and error it will be...

Joan

Jordi prolly just wants to stay out while in another job, but it's clumsy. The other side should keep quite too if there had been contact since Cruyff feels it shouldn't be spread around.

On the other hand, funny he can't get any of his allleged directors to support him publicly. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This guy is a joke. He has no project whatsoever. Laporta will win this.

Font might be a joke but he did appear to have a project. Laporta on the other hand doesn't have anything, at least he hasn't revealed anything concrete. It is all nostalgia and wishy washy "hasta la vista, baby!" crap.

JamDav1982

Feran Soriano another to back Font..

“Font is amongst the most talented persons I've met.
Joan Laporta, I love him a lot & will always love him.
Bar?a are more in need of a manager that is a leader rather than an enthusiastic & a political leader as a manager. ”

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Feran Soriano another to back Font..

“Font is amongst the most talented persons I've met.
Joan Laporta, I love him a lot & will always love him.
Bar?a are more in need of a manager that is a leader rather than an enthusiastic & a political leader as a manager. ”

Unfortunately it appears the majority of socis have their mind set right now...

giphy.gif

Birdy

Navid Molaaghaei
@navidjaaan

3. AREA OF PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR: IMNA PUIG. Remember when Iniesta suffered from depression in 2009? He recovered after intensively seeing Puig, a renowned psychiatrist. Now Font wants to bring her back. If there's anything this club needs...

Probably I have missed that with Iniesta,
but it looks good again on Font's preparation of his plan

JamDav1982

She is a psychologist not a psychiatrist.

Dont think Iniesta was ever put on medication for depression but spoke to professionals about his feelings of 'unease'.

In a bad way if club want to hire a psychiatrist!

Home of Barca Fans