Valencia

El Flaco

Sofiane Feghouli's attempt to intercept Negredo's returned ball to Sporting Gijon's keeper and equalize.

[gfy]SandySilkyFirefly[/gfy]

What a cunt.

SirXavi

The Engineer
It looks to me like those Valencia fans behind the goal weren't very supportive of his actions to say the least.

Galning

It looks to me like those Valencia fans behind the goal weren't very supportive of his actions to say the least.

Those set of fans weren't very supportive of nobody's actions during the entire game. Basically booed and whistled every mistake made by a Valencia player. Especially Negredo got a lot of shit for wasting so many chances.

Dickhead move of Feghouli.

J

Jamie Cal

They'd be mad not to bring in Pellegrini come summer. Provided Pellers isn't having a sabbatical or anything.

El Flaco

I remember he was very dismissive of Pep after Bayern's 4-0 defeat to Madrid in 2014

[tw]461224714556702720[/tw]

[tw]461224892739100673[/tw]

[tw]461225373305667584[/tw]

[tw]461226151860793344[/tw]

[tw]461227158426632192[/tw]

[tw]461228146453663744[/tw]

[tw]461234400987205633[/tw]

[tw]461244604751572992[/tw]

El Flaco

The moment when you realize you've lost your job

ZfFJrmA.jpg

I assume that account was truly gary neville's ?

Pretty shocking quotes tbh... tippi tappa crap vs rock & roll football... :lol:
don't wanna rile up anyone but it's pretty illustrative of what is wrong with british/english football

Vilarrubi

This is Karma for Neville. That crazy wild sound he made when Torres scored against us in the CL (The sound was actually genuine happiness for the stress we caused him beating his team twice in the CL final, like he was releasing the demon he had been holding in)

I'd never actually seen those tweets but how bias are they against Pep and his style of football, again Neville venting his anger for us beating his team twice :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

don't wanna rile up anyone but it's pretty illustrative of what is wrong with british/english football

Well, its the country where Mou is lauded as the best manager in history so......

F

Flavia

It's a verified account.

Home of Barca Fans