UEFA European U21 Championship

Gilberto

Wow morata could've just passed the ball to a teammate but wanted to score himself. Nothing wrong with that but if he failed, he would've gotten a lot of hate. This proves once again how selfish he is :lol:

Barca8

WTF!
How many times have we seen this from Italy... play a shitty ass foul ridden, over dramatized, crying/whining match with barely any possession or shots on target yet they manage to win. Once it went 0-0 into the 75th minute I knew this was going to happen. The Dutch were impressive with their fluid passing/possession and threatened with every attack but just didn't have anyone to finish.

It was another impressive victory by Spain but with the inclusion of Koke they have become a little stagnant. Pushing Isco out to LW and bringing in Koke has taken away a lot of speed/creativity in the midfield. Muniain should come back in at LW with Isco dropping back into the midfield. I don't know what else Morata has to do to start but he deserves to ahead of Rodrigo. This is a brilliant youth side who have played a really good/entertaining tournament. I'm looking forward to seeing Spain lift their 2nd straight trophy

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
WTF!
How many times have we seen this from Italy... play a shitty ass foul ridden, over dramatized, crying/whining match with barely any possession or shots on target yet they manage to win. Once it went 0-0 into the 75th minute I knew this was going to happen. The Dutch were impressive with their fluid passing/possession and threatened with every attack but just didn't have anyone to finish.

It was another impressive victory by Spain but with the inclusion of Koke they have become a little stagnant. Pushing Isco out to LW and bringing in Koke has taken away a lot of speed/creativity in the midfield. Muniain should come back in at LW with Isco dropping back into the midfield. I don't know what else Morata has to do to start but he deserves to ahead of Rodrigo. This is a brilliant youth side who have played a really good/entertaining tournament. I'm looking forward to seeing Spain lift their 2nd straight trophy

Can't remember this happening for a long time, infact 99% of the time Italy dominate possesion, also a team that can play many styles because more often than not they are tactically great.

Sounds like a stereotypical comment tbh, if you'd watch Italy in recent years you'd know much different.

Gilberto

I am probably a bit biased but it was clear The Dutch deserved to win the game yesterday... They would have lost against Spain in the final anyway, so it isn't a big deal.

XaviMessiGirl

Can't remember this happening for a long time, infact 99% of the time Italy dominate possesion, also a team that can play many styles because more often than not they are tactically great.

Sounds like a stereotypical comment tbh, if you'd watch Italy in recent years you'd know much different.

Real Talk.

Wish people would stop using decades-old stereotypes like it's still the norm. Prandelli's senior side & Mangia's U21s have both been exciting to watch most of the time, this type of victory such as yesterday is atypical of how they usually play.

Barca8

Though it may not happen every game... it is very typical of Italy (2006 WC, Euro 08). Euro 2012 was an exception where they did play very well. My apologies if it offended anyone, I'm just not a fan of il Azzuri.

XaviMessiGirl

Nightmare matchup for me (again)... both my favorite national sides. I just hope for a good game :D Glad I have the day off for this.

impeh

Hi, its me..
time for Morata to start, i think.

also just happens to be a repeat of the Euro 2012 final .. 4-0 then :p

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What I expect will probably be Spain's lineup:

------------De Gea
Montoya-Bartra-Inigo-Moreno
----------Illaramendi
------Thiago------Koke------
-Sarabia---Morata-----Isco