UEFA Champions League 2014-15

khaled_a_d

Not the people on the forum. Players like Casillas and coaches like Allegri.

Don't know what Allegri said ,but what Casillas said is typical Casillas ,he has done it b4 so who care tbh
And trophies aren't won in December ,right now we are sure behin the likes of RM/Chelsea/Bayern and Lucho doesn't look the brightest coach .but things change very quickly in football .may be we are gonna have the last laugh

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Looks like I'll need 2 streams open today. Barca-PSG, probably the match to watch today, and obviously Chelsea. Should be fun!

Hopefully PSG draw and then we get Barca next round. I want either Barca or Juve, cause our loss to the latter is what killed our CL defence in 2013, that and the fact that they are garbage and barely deserve their place in the round of 16, the sooner they are put to bed the better.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

btw, Bayern will get Arsenal a-fuckin-gain for round of last 16, mark my words.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Good joke, thanks for the laugh.
Typo. :p 2012* that epic year.
Yeah, they nearly beat them last time too :p
I'd say Arsenal could beat them since Bayern aren't as strong this season, but Arsenal are even worse than they normally are. No chance. :lol: Bayern should comfortably make the semi finals. I'm happy to face either them or Real if we make the final, I hope to avoid both until the semi's at least. Hopefully we get that far, we should, we're a far better side than last season.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Typo. :p 2012* that epic year.

No, "2013" was correct in this context. I just laughed at your choice of words, implying that Chelsea would have defended their 2012 title (I don't want to remind you how exactly that victory was achieved) in 2013 if it weren't for Juventus, completley neglecting the fact that Bayern had their best season ever thus far in 2013, seeing them turn into a juggernaut. Oh, if it only weren't for those Juve bastards in 2013! Right? ;)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ah, well we did actually get KO'd in 2012, so I thought it was that. We would have been KO'd by somebody else regardless, but in the group stage the Juve loss really killed us. It's especially annoying knowing how average they are in Europe too. I'd love for us to spank them next round.

Home of Barca Fans