UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Antimadridista1

Lvpool out tonight, ManCity out tomorrow and Arsenal out in the next roung because they will play against against one of Bayern/Real/Atletico/Barca/PSG ...
English clubs are just not good enough.

khaled_a_d

So if we finished 2nd there only 5 possible opponents : BVB , Bayern , Chelsea ,Porto & Monaco .3 teams I won't really mind at all even with 2nd game away .thing though both Bayern and Chelsea are the 2 clearly superior teams over us as it stands right now .if we believe in the conspiracy theory about draw being rigged then one could bet they would put us against Pep

If we finish 1st our possible opponents are : Basel , Juve, Shakhtar , Leverkusen ,Arsenal along with Schalke/Sporting and Roma/Man City .would say that Juve,Arsenal and City/Roma would be tough opponents but we would be favorite to win it .

A win tomorrow is needed to be in control of our own luck ,otherwise we have like 40% chance to be against toughest teams in 1/8 finals

hamad138

Banned
So if we finished 2nd there only 5 possible opponents : BVB , Bayern , Chelsea ,Porto & Monaco .3 teams I won't really mind at all even with 2nd game away .thing though both Bayern and Chelsea are the 2 clearly superior teams over us as it stands right now .if we believe in the conspiracy theory about draw being rigged then one could bet they would put us against Pep

If we finish 1st our possible opponents are : Basel , Juve, Shakhtar , Leverkusen ,Arsenal along with Schalke/Sporting and Roma/Man City .would say that Juve,Arsenal and City/Roma would be tough opponents but we would be favorite to win it .

A win tomorrow is needed to be in control of our own luck ,otherwise we have like 40% chance to be against toughest teams in 1/8 finals

Wow thats reaaly bad, we have to win....

Ursegor

World Champion
Wouldn't mind Bayern so early. Majority of their squad is injured. This ain't Bundeslol where Pep can put Alonso and Bernat in midfield and roll over Barca.

hamad138

Banned
Wouldn't mind Bayern so early. Majority of their squad is injured. This ain't Bundeslol where Pep can put Alonso and Bernat in midfield and roll over Barca.

U know that most of them will come back?the match
will begin in febraury if that happens.

I rather face chelsea, they look beatable

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I'm surprised you think Pep can't get away with that when going up against Scrubrique.

Ursegor

World Champion
Would be funny though if Barca finish 2nd tomorrow and draw Leverkusen while PSG get City/Roma or Juve.

Home of Barca Fans