UEFA Champions League 2014-15

B

BrianSwan

F866D3DCAFBD43D6541C26F9F7423A9C.jpg

Schumi

Team of the Year is the one that wins the CL.

We can have all sorts of discussions as to who is the best player in each position or who are the Top 10 players on the planet.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Team of the Year is the one that wins the CL.

We can have all sorts of discussions as to who is the best player in each position or who are the Top 10 players on the planet.

Or we can simply vote (which we obviously did).

MaxY

Devil May Cry
TOTY aside,who do you think will win this CL? Imo Real Madrid and Bayern are HUGE favorites,anyone else winning it would be a huge shocker. Chelsea is probably the third favorite.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
TOTY aside,who do you think will win this CL? Imo Real Madrid and Bayern are HUGE favorites,anyone else winning it would be a huge shocker. Chelsea is probably the third favorite.

Bayern will. Real Madrid has vulnerabilities, Bayern doesn't.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No bayern has too, injuries and too offensive high line.

Real will win it, they seem perfect in every aspect. They are the strongest team currently.

Behind them Chelsea and Bayern

I disagree. Real Madrid is the best team offensively, but their defense and GK are vulnerable, against good teams they will concede.

Bayern has gotten better than last year in my opinion and they are very solid from offense to defense without glaring holes. Their consistency will win them the CL.

Chelsea is very good too.

Andrew M

I disagree. Real Madrid is the best team offensively, but their defense and GK are vulnerable, against good teams they will concede.

Bayern has gotten better than last year in my opinion and they are very solid from offense to defense without glaring holes. Their consistency will win them the CL.

Chelsea is very good too.

Bayern will get terrorised against Real.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern will get terrorised against Real.

Bayern aren't looking very vunerable on the counter this year and the team have bought into Pep's ideas and improved tenfold. So they're definitely not gonna get hammered like last time unless their injury streak continues and they're in an injury crisis when/if they meet Real Madrid.

I back them to win against them. Although hopefully both of them go out and we go to win :tito:

Andrew M

Bayern aren't looking very vunerable on the counter this year and the team have bought into Pep's ideas and improved tenfold. So they're definitely not gonna get hammered like last time unless their injury streak continues and they're in an injury crisis when/if they meet Real Madrid.

I back them to win against them. Although hopefully both of them go out and we go to win :tito:

I think they have a flabby middle. Against Chelsea, Atleti and Real I would be concerned for them.

Home of Barca Fans