UEFA Champions League 2014-15

StarLord

I won the Berlin Champions League final tickets from UEFA's website in the lottery. Had to apply in early February iirc, but the tickets are mostly going to ordinary fans like me.

Hmm.

Did not know that. I read somewhere (it was a couple of years ago) that lots of corporate people who are totally clueless about football get to attend these CL finals. But still, most of the tickets should be going to Barca/Juve fans (something like 80%) 20% for the some officials/VIP and neutrals is more than enough.

Shame you cannot go, but it is no small deal to travel from the other side of the Atlantic. Would be nice if you could sell the tickets to someone you knew.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I'd take them :lol:

So desperate to get tickets but it doesn't look like it...

If you're serious, PM me in like a week. I can't promise anything right now because I might still be going.

Also, they're pretty expensive and my friends here are willing to pay way above the ticket price :lol:

I

instinct

If you're serious, PM me in like a week. I can't promise anything right now because I might still be going.

Also, they're pretty expensive and my friends here are willing to pay way above the ticket price :lol:

Tell me the price via PM and I decide.

No worries though. You can sell them to your friends if you want. :)

Leo_Messi

I bought the 280 Euro tickets (2 of them). They're in the corners, and are a little far from the action, but that's mostly because there's a running track around the pitch.

That's very cheap. It's pretty much impossible even for socis (club members) to get any tickets for the final unless they are willing to pay lot's of money. It's simply unacceptable that less than 50% of all the available tickets will be made available for regular Barça and Juventus fans.

I don't recall that always being the case. Far from it in fact. Very damaging. A CL-final should be a festival of football and the stadium should be dominated by fans not corporate people and UEFA delegates and their families.:facepalm:

footyfan

Calma, calma
That's very cheap. It's pretty much impossible even for socis (club members) to get any tickets for the final unless they are willing to pay lot's of money. It's simply unacceptable that less than 50% of all the available tickets will be made available for regular Barça and Juventus fans.

Well, I had to pay the ticket prices in early Feb which is 4 months before the game itself. In those times, it is normal to have lower prices.

I get your point, but there are so so many more neutral fans who want to watch the CL final than Barca/Juve fans.

Leo_Messi

Well, I had to pay the ticket prices in early Feb which is 4 months before the game itself. In those times, it is normal to have lower prices.

I get your point, but there are so so many more neutral fans who want to watch the CL final than Barca/Juve fans.

Missed that detail. That explains it.

Of course but basically a 50/50 split is too much. In any case you should be able to sell those tickets for big money. I know for a fact that many more Barça and Juve fans are going to travel to Berlin than those lucky 20.000 or so. Many of them will hope to buy some tickets for the game as hopeless a mission it will be for 98% of those trying. People like you could sell the tickets for a very, very good price.

Of course you can also milk your own friends instead if you can't make it.:lucho:

raskolnikov

You have to go man, a game like that is a once in a lifetime thing.
Especially if you already got the tickets. Unless you dont live in Europe of course then is understandable.

xavi_the_Boss

So did they change the groupstage draws?
Because i just saw that Barcelona, Chelsea, Bayern, Juventus, Benfica, PSG, Zenit, PSV will be in the 1st pot.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
So did they change the groupstage draws?
Because i just saw that Barcelona, Chelsea, Bayern, Juventus, Benfica, PSG, Zenit, PSV will be in the 1st pot.

Champs from 7 top leagues + CL winner in the first pot. If Juventus wins the CL league then it will be different since only 7 teams will be in the first pot so I presume a team with the highest UEFA score or whatever the hell would get in the first pot.

Home of Barca Fans