UEFA Champions League 2014-15

L

linetty

The only 2 previous times Mourinho's sides were knocked out in the last 16 of the ‪‎UCL‬ (2006, 09), Barcelona went on to win it

:tata:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah we must thank lucho for his "rotations" it hurt us in one or two situations but ultimately it turned out to be good. One other team who rotate a lot is Bayern Munich, they will be a serious threat for CL.

Actually, Pep barely rotates anymore.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Actually, Pep barely rotates anymore.

Yeah just like lucho, or should i say lucho barely rotates like pep in the second half of the season. Whatever. I remember bayern also had some 24+ different lineups at start. That proves that he made a lot of rotations initially. Their players will be relatively fresh compared to real madrid and chelsea.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So i hear Chelsea are still undefeated in CL. Bayern, real and barca also faced defeats. This proves chelsea are the best team in the world and epl is the best league in the world :troll:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
So i hear Chelsea are still undefeated in CL. Bayern, real and barca also faced defeats. This proves chelsea are the best team in the world and epl is the best league in the world :troll:

I imagine that will be an argument from Chelsea fans :lol:

ManusXavi

I just watched the Chelsea v Paris game. Who are you and where is the real Mourinho? lol. Some humbleness and acceptance in defeat.

cmsy27

Chelsea beaten by a 10-man PSG. FANTASTIC. If Shalke had only scored one more goal then this week would have been perfect!

Home of Barca Fans