Transfers and Rumours - old thread

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Shakhtar Donetsk and Bayern Munich have agreed all the necessary formalities regarding Douglas Costa’s move to the German club. The transfer fee for the Brazilian midfielder is 30 million euros.

It's already confirmed.

Jombi

Swansea signed Ayew , Palace signed Cabaye and Stoke to sign Shqiri. EPL playing Fifa....

Soon we'll see players leaving Juve, Atletico Madrid and AC Milan for the money of Sunderland, West Ham and Newcastle. The writing is on the wall, unless something is done.

Cule4life

The Culest
Or maybe not have all the tv rights taken by 2 clubs so the other clubs aren't broke?

EPL has too much money. Wouldnt make that much of a diff other than that the clubs wouldnt need to sell outright and can hold out for higher prices. They would still be sold as the gap is too huge.

Jombi

Or maybe not have all the tv rights taken by 2 clubs so the other clubs aren't broke?

Not that tired, old argument again.

TV rights in Italy and Germany are just as equal as in England. That "TV rights in Spain" argument is just used by English pundits because they want to grab not only all the best players from Italy and Germany, but also from Spain.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Not that tired, old argument again.

TV rights in Italy and Germany are just as equal as in England. That "TV rights in Spain" argument is just used by English pundits because they want to grab not only all the best players from Italy and Germany, but also from Spain.

No they're not.

Jombi

No they're not.

OK, so the biggest teams in Italy like Inter are selling their players to Stoke, and soon Juve will be losing players to West Ham and Newcastle. What do you think will happen if Inter and Juve get even less money from TV rights?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I dont believe it's to balance the books. Since he was subbed a lot in late inter season I believe Mancini stopped believing in him. So I think he wants to opt for another player.

Di Marzio: Shaqiri will stay at Inter

XaviMessiGirl

Of the three Inter players that can command a decent fee (Kovacic, Icardi and Shaqiri) Shaqiri is the one who has impressed the least. Icardi is already cemented as a regular starter, and Kovacic has too much potential to throw away. But it's no secret that with Inter already in trouble for FFP, the club need to sell. I think if not for that, Shaqiri might have been able to get another season because five months with a club, especially one that had a midseason coaching change isn't really enough time.

Home of Barca Fans