Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Meitux

Yes Kompany...Agger or Luiz have more chances coming rather than him..I would like him here,but seriously they consider him second option to them?If it is about trying for Kompany go for him first get your no and move on.Always we search for impossible names..

Last edited:
A

Athletic

I don't know why people keep quoting this md paper they seem to be reporting more nonsense than goal

D10S_JC

Barca should try to sign Koscielny.

Getting playing from Arsenal is much more easier than from Chelsea or Man City.

Arachnid

Barcelona have an alternative in case they can't sign David Luiz or Agger. Possibly Kompany, but could also be a name not yet mentioned [md]

Definitely it will be somebody alive. quite probably a football player with two legs. Unless they decide to go for the one-legged thing. In any case definitely without a doubt either somebody or nobody or a middle ground solution.

See? I can report 100% accurate information too! Why isn't MD paying me big bucks?

Zincubus

Banned
Tata's new assistent isnt leaving this summer.

Although anythings possible if the moneys right , I guess .

We could quite easily lose Cesc , Mascherano and Sanchez as we have received decent offers for all three supposedly .

Guess it all depends on what Tata wants although he seems to have left the decision to leave up to CESC !!?

Doobs

The Messiah
Definitely it will be somebody alive. quite probably a football player with two legs. Unless they decide to go for the one-legged thing. In any case definitely without a doubt either somebody or nobody or a middle ground solution.

See? I can report 100% accurate information too! Why isn't MD paying me big bucks?

#BringBackChygrynskiy

USWAY

Although anythings possible if the moneys right , I guess .

We could quite easily lose Cesc , Mascherano and Sanchez as we have received decent offers for all three supposedly .

Guess it all depends on what Tata wants although he seems to have left the decision to leave up to CESC !!?

Tata wants everyone to stay, he's said this multiple times now.

barca1899

After Chelsea's David Luiz informed Barcelona he's willing to take a pay cut, Barcelona will soon make another attempt to sign him. [md]

Just like TS took a pay cut and agreed personal terms with us :mou:

mixer

I hope they're right this time.

dis sheet has to end, a defender need 2 b brought so ppl can finally stop cryin, break the bank for him

mixer

i know that we need a cb desperately, but the amount of bullshit/hate that has been posted about it is too damn high

Home of Barca Fans