Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
:wave:

Yeah, I don't get why some people think he isn't good enough for Barca, he is, it's just personal reasons that I don't want him to come to Barca.

I've watched Liverpool, don't want him. He's better than what we have right now but I would prefer the young stud Marquinhos if we're really going to splash some money around.

XaviMessiGirl

I've watched Liverpool, don't want him. He's better than what we have right now but I would prefer the young stud Marquinhos if we're really going to splash some money around.

Well I agree that Marquinhos would be a better option, but if Barca don't want to pay his inflated price then I don't see how Agger couldn't be a suitable alternative.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Well I agree that Marquinhos would be a better option, but if Barca don't want to pay his inflated price then I don't see how Agger couldn't be a suitable alternative.

How much would Agger cost? I thought it would be something around 25-27M.

If they can get Marquinhos under 35M, I would say go for it. He could end being up here for years.

SeloBarca

Were linked with so many subpar CB. Luiz and Agger?...Although none of the top notch CB seems available, atleast not for a reasonable price.

If we cant get any great CB, atleast get Marq for the future

Shegzy

How much would Agger cost? I thought it would be something around 25-27M.

If they can get Marquinhos under 35M, I would say go for it. He could end being up here for years.

i don't know why we can't include affelay in a deal for marquinhos and this will probably lower his price to around 27m,roma are looking for a winger and they are so desperate to the extent that they want to sign gervinho.we should just use afellay as a bait to get marquinhos.

AvocadoCake

Agger, Luiz, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva..... These names just keep coming up ina merry go round of pointless rumours and I'm just sitting here thinking "why on earth aren't we looking at Sakho?", especially when he's trying to sell himself to clubs like Liverpool and Milan and he'd have a price tag of ~15m considering 1. we've kept a good relationship with PSG while trying to get Silva and they have Maxwell etc for convincing purposes 2. His situation with PSG is one that surely both parties would want to resolve, especially if they buy Luiz for big money.

F

Flavia

On the top of Md's cover for tomorrow there's a line saying the cb will be T.Silva, Luiz or Agger.

Galning

To be honest Sakho isn't that great. He has great physical attributes but his positioning and especially his passing are pretty poor.

Arachnid

To be honest Sakho isn't that great. He has great physical attributes but his positioning and especially his passing are pretty poor.

Yeah. Not every French defender is a Varane or an Abi. In fact a lot of them are technically lacking. Same with Zouma.

spring

AGREEMENT WITH THIAGO SILVA(and not psg,yet:blush:) : after several months of intense negotiations contacts in recent weeks, the club has reached a tentative contract agreement with Thiago Silva. Is only a first step, but the Catalans club he considered essential before opening formal negotiations with PSG.-- sport :worthy::)

Last edited:

AvocadoCake

Fair enough, I've seen him like 6 times (not much, I know) and he's always impressed me a lot, both on the ball and off. From what I've seen he's a huge talent, especially for the price.

Home of Barca Fans