Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Well you can easily tell that he's a Liverpool fan and being one of the more well known members it's understandable that he doesn't always need an introduction.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I think with Ed (or the obvious fans of other clubs) it should be easy to tell.

I always put which club I'm talking about if it's not Barca, but that's just me.

Indignado

I follow a shortcut to this site and just presumed it was a forum for Barca rumours ( understandably IMHO) .
If oer clubs are posting in here ( which doesn't happen on other Barca forums ) they should at least say something like " we ( Liverpool) are interested in signing so and so .

95% of the rumours here have something to do with Barça. I don't understand what annoys you so much about a transfer from another club every now and then.

Z

ZiZu

@
If we can get Juan Mata for around 35mil sell Tello,Alexis,Villa for around 55-60mil and keep Thiago i would freak out.

Neymar---Messi---Mata

That would be superior everything.

I'd keep Tello and get rid of Pedro and Villa for sure .

Yes you are silly.

No need for that tbh

Man United and Bayern are Thiago's two main options now. City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Madrid, Atletico, PSG, Dortmund also interested. [md]

:cry: #11 for Ney, then?

and Chelsea

Pep will know how to handle this much midfielder. He's mostly gonna sell every striker in the team and play Gotze for false 9.

Ribery may be in jail by then ...

95% of the rumours here have something to do with Barça. I don't understand what annoys you so much about a transfer from another club every now and then.

As i said , it's just when it's not clear who's being talked about it gets a tad confusing .

Gilberto

We've discussed this before, but I don't think Mata will go to Barca (I wouldn't mind though).
Chelsea have never cared about the money but they have began caring about money as of recently and Mourinho apparantly doesn't like him, but still I don't see it happening.

I love leftfooted players on the right and he has had a lot of goals and assists this season. I would be so happy if we managed to sign him :tito:

F

forcabarca

Of course Chelsea needs to think about their huge debt too... Mata has been class for the Blues this season..I would prefer him over Alexis any day..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Co0ter

:lol: that was the funniest joke ever. . . Wait! You were joking right?

I find nothing funny about it.

Silva has been average at best since his first half season at Man City. He was just so amazing when he first got there that people haven't been able to let it go.

Jadentheman

Acquiring Juan Mata would be amazing for the club.

The Average One might just be stupid enough to let him go.

Not Chelsea's best player, after a great season from him too where he was integral to Chelsea's success. As much as I would love Mata and to an extent, Luiz. I doubt Chelsea would let them go. They are just too important to them.

However if something were to happen I advocate a selling of Alexis and Villa first. Maybe even Pedro

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans