Toni Kroos

mc_lovin

Biggest mistake the club made was signing Rakitic instead of him. Well, and the 500m spend on bums :lol:

After this season he belongs in the same tier as Xavi, Iniesta and Modric for me.

El Gato

Villarato!
Y'all need to wheel Gavi out for the Euros final just so Toni can headbutt the little cunt in extra time at the same ground

fergus90

Despite being a Madrid player, I’ve always loved Kroos as a footballer.

One of the greatest of all time in that position.

Catta

Biggest mistake the club made was signing Rakitic instead of him. Well, and the 500m spend on bums :lol:

After this season he belongs in the same tier as Xavi, Iniesta and Modric for me.
Mistake was not getting both. Raki was great for us, but getting Kroos alongside him would have been the smart move.

jamrock

Frimpong-- Araujo--kounde---balde

In a perfect world would be a tasty defense.

Frimpong-- kounde---christensen--balde

Ain't bad either.

Blanco

He cant be serious! Thats the dumbest decision ever made in football. Why is he doing it now? He should know the consequences for “the club of his life” would be terrible, we were about to make one of the strongest RM sides ever, with him as a focal point. Man this feels like a betryal.

Blanco

How we are supposed to find replacement for Toni fucking Kroos in 2 months, if there are any. He shat on our next season

Morten

Mistake was not getting both. Raki was great for us, but getting Kroos alongside him would have been the smart move.

Not the same situation, Modric wasn't breaking into that midfield, he wouldn't have been content with sitting on the bench at Barca.

Kroos was signed later, when the Barca midfield had declined, so that was a bigger loss for you guys.

KingLeo10

He cant be serious! Thats the dumbest decision ever made in football. Why is he doing it now? He should know the consequences for “the club of his life” would be terrible, we were about to make one of the strongest RM sides ever, with him as a focal point. Man this feels like a betryal.
Lol no, this side next season with Kroos would be nowhere near your 16/17 side :lol:

Talent wise (squad and first XI), 08/09 Barca and 16/17 RM are the strongest club sides ever assembled.

Morten

Retiring while on top, few does that anymore, and none of that Saudi Arabia-nonsense either, i respect his choice.

El Gato

Villarato!
How long have you been watching football
He repeatedly said he'd retire around that age
Like fair few Germans before i.e. Lahm

Also - we're not going to 'find' a replacement in 2 months (which is far longer notice than for example Xabi Alonso gave us at one time and we were fine). We're not going to look for it even. Bellingham will likely take over.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol no, this side next season with Kroos would be nowhere near your 16/17 side :lol:

Talent wise (squad and first XI), 08/09 Barca and 16/17 RM are the strongest club sides ever assembled.
Even this side now is about to rack up 2nd highest league points total in club history
I wouldnt count it out
Some things do need to happen to truly challenge the all-time status i.e. we need Vini and Mbappe to combine for 50-60 goals etc but there's plenty more talent than some people are willing to admit
Matter of fact 16/17 is only deemed uber strong because of the bench and depth backing up the all-time first 11. Which admittedly this team right now is lacking a bit, but it's a matter of 2-3 transfers

Home of Barca Fans