Toni Kroos

Temptation

How good has he been this season? Lot's of people lauding him. Is it a few good games or has he been consistently brilliant? Last year, he looked slow and a liability off the ball imo.

@NKMaribor @Morten

Temptation

Not want to be mean but his gf must have great personality.
Stop being so mean. It's true pure unadulterated love you soulless charlatan. It's in the eyes of the beholder and everyone is gorgeous in their own way.

You are right for a change.

Temptation

Disagree. Never go back to your ex.

How did Benzema's return work out for France?

Germany's midfield is stacked with the likes of Kimmich, Goretzka and Gundogan anyways.

soul24rage

Disagree. Never go back to your ex.

How did Benzema's return work out for France?

Germany's midfield is stacked with the likes of Kimmich, Goretzka and Gundogan anyways.
Big Benz did pretty well.

None of the 3 players that you mentioned can't control the game as well as Kroos.

soul24rage

Isn't Kroos a liability off the ball like old Busquets?

Kimmich and Gundogan are more than enough to control international games in midfield.
Kroos does need legs around him

Kimmich and Gundogan didn't control well enough for the past 2 international tournaments.

Temptation

How does Kroos compare to elite deep lying playmakers like Pirlo and Alonso?

Personally, I rate these 2 higher than Kroos as they have more in their locker overall.

Daisymorr

How does Kroos compare to elite deep lying playmakers like Pirlo and Alonso?

Personally, I rate these 2 higher than Kroos as they have more in the locker overall.
Kroos is very consistent. He doesn't play as many Hollywood passes as the other two (successful Hollywood passes too!) but he keeps a team ticking over and always offers a team mate an option to get them out of trouble.
He was been in starting 11 of Bayern and Madrid for best part of 15 years - that says a lot about how reliable he is. Won everything there is to win and also has a World Cup like the other two.
My opinion is:
  1. Pirlo
  2. Alonso
  3. Kroos
But I dont put Kroos far behind - this is just my preference.

Temptation

Kroos is very consistent. He doesn't play as many Hollywood passes as the other two (successful Hollywood passes too!) but he keeps a team ticking over and always offers a team mate an option to get them out of trouble.
He was been in starting 11 of Bayern and Madrid for best part of 15 years - that says a lot about how reliable he is. Won everything there is to win and also has a World Cup like the other two.
My opinion is:
  1. Pirlo
  2. Alonso
  3. Kroos
But I dont put Kroos far behind - this is just my preference.
Time for one of those legendary Daisymorr comparison threads?

Home of Barca Fans