Toni Kroos

Trickykid

Barça did not even tried. They prefer Rakitic. I want both. Enrique is giving to much credit to Rafinha and Roberto.

25M for Kroos is a master deal. They rather spend on Cuadrado who can´t even defend.

Considering that Lucho coached Rafinha for a season, I'd wager that he knows pretty much exactly how much credit he deserves.

And I don't really see how Cuadrado enters the picture. It's not like they have much in common in regards to positions.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He would've been perfect for us, it's a shame he'll probably join Real. 25 million is an absolute steal.

Bertus

If barcelona would go crazy mode to buy a midfielder, they should buy James, not Kroos.

Given the number of assists james can provide in a season in a team like Monaco, i can't imagine if he had Messi, Suarez and Neymar in front of him.

xavi_the_Boss

If barcelona would go crazy mode to buy a midfielder, they should buy James, not Kroos.

Given the number of assists james can provide in a season in a team like Monaco, i can't imagine if he had Messi, Suarez and Neymar in front of him.

Were should James play?
No Need too overspend on him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
James why?! We have iniesta messi Suarez and neymar to assist each other. Unless he can play xavi role he will be a total waste. Plus I hate his attitude dont want him at barca. He can go to real I have no problems with it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

James why?! We have iniesta messi Suarez and neymar to assist each other. Unless he can play xavi role he will be a total waste. Plus I hate his attitude dont want him at barca. He can go to real I have no problems with it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

What did he do to make you hate him?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Behind the attack line.

It's just an opinion tho. He seems to not be popular with some people here (i don't understand why tho.)

He is a Ronaldo fanboy and prefers Real Madrid over Barcelona. Everyone knows about him, but no one likes to hype about him because he will never come to barca

Bertus

He is a Ronaldo fanboy and prefers Real Madrid over Barcelona. Everyone knows about him, but no one likes to hype about him because he will never come to barca

So you base your opinion on that only???

So in short, you're a very aggressive Barca fanboy that can't accept a player that like RM.

And beside that you know nothing. You don't know anything about his "attitude" since you seem to not having watched him at all.

What a waste of time and I thought you had a reasoning behind that hate.

For starter, he had a perfect season attitude wise.

Yeah he sometimes cries when he loses because he wants to win and fights till the last minute for it. What a bad attitude it is wooow :rofl1:

I don't see how he can be hated based on his attitute. he's a model player.

xavi_the_Boss

Behind the attack line.

It's just an opinion tho. He seems to not be popular with some people here (i don't understand why tho.)

We have Iniesta,Rafinha,Rakitic,Roberto and Xavi for that and James Plays as attacking midfielder doesn´t he?
Not needed.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So you base your opinion on that only???

So in short, you're a very aggressive Barca fanboy that can't accept a player that like RM.

And beside that you know nothing. You don't know anything about his "attitude" since you seem to not having watched him at all.

What a waste of time and I thought you had a reasoning behind that hate.

For starter, he had a perfect season attitude wise.

Yeah he sometimes cries when he loses because he wants to win and fights till the last minute for it. What a bad attitude it is wooow :rofl1:

I don't see how he can be hated based on his attitute. he's a model player.

:lol:

Your overreaction. I dont hate him as a footballer at all. I like him more than neymar. Where did you get all that from my post. You said why no body is talking much about him, I gave you a reason. There is no reason to hype him, nobody said he is a bad player and I did not say I hate him. I dont like his attitude and I don't think he would fit barca. :lol: you went way overboard

Home of Barca Fans