Tito responds to Guardiola's claims

Shock horror you predict a double digit defeat!!

I know plenty of people like you that always predict the worst for their team so if it comes in they can say 'I told you so'! and if it doesnt they dont care as their team has won.

It is the easy way to make statments and predictions with no real comeback, but it is a pathetic way to support a team.

I didn't "predict" a double digit defeat, simply said I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah I can tell you right now there won't be any doible digit defeats against Barcelona anytime soon. Maybe they'll beat us easily 4-0, but that's just ridiculous.

Wow what a twist of words. Pep himself said he couldn't visit Tito more because it wasn't possible, but yeah sure make up BS about how Pep ignored him even though he could die. It's not "beautiful or poetic", but something that you can't accuse him for without knowing half of the situation.

Pep's conference was to bash Rosell and that's "snakelike", now Tito's is to bash Pep yet everyone says that's at all "dignified". Really the club has done well to smear Pep's reputation in the eyes of fans with their innocent and antagonizing words. Most of the stuff you're saying is a bunch of conspiracy theories that you cling to and blindly believe in.

1)So you are on vacation, in the same city where Tito is being treated, and you are telling me that you don't have time to visit your best friend? ( do you really believe what you are saying? ). What can be more important than your friend's life while on vacation? A person on vacation can't find at least 1 day a week to visit someone he's known for more than 30 years? please.

coura

Banned
I read many barça fanboys glory hunters since 2009.
I read on a daily baisis players being trashed, coaches and the president being trashed.
Well, barça is really a shitty club. All is wrong...Irony mode on.

Tito has answered with the truth. Guardiola has taken barcelona to the mud without any reason. Tottally uncalled for from Pep. Disgraceful bahaviour.

Richard.H

The same can be said about ppl who makes Tito looks like a saint in this forum.

There's hardly anyone in this forum that think Tito is a saint. There are far more Tito critics than there are Tito praisers.

It still seems mind-boggling how there are so many people that kiss Pep's feet. He could probably say, "barca fans are the worst in the world" and people would still praise him.

coura

Banned
There's hardly anyone in this forum that think Tito is a saint. There are far more Tito critics than there are Tito praisers.

It still seems mind-boggling how there are so many people that kiss Pep's feet. He could probably say, "barca fans are the worst in the world" and people would still praise him.

Only his feet? People kiss all his body mostly his ass.

Alik

It would be fine because it's Rosell's fault :p

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What was he so busy doing exactly that he couldn't find time to visit? Face the fact that pep is not the perfect guy you think he is.

spark

Honestly screw Pep, he tries to interfere in the Neymar deal and then steals Thiago from us and creates a smokescreen of lies and half truths to deflect away from this and he expects all of us to fall for it? We are not all irrational Rosell haters like some people on this forum are who will let their hatred of Rosell blind them, many of us can see right through the web of bullshit Pep is trying to spin.

Amazing-Awesome-Face-Teary-Eyed-Kane-Clap.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
1)So you are on vacation, in the same city where Tito is being treated, and you are telling me that you don't have time to visit your best friend? ( do you really believe what you are saying? ). What can be more important than your friend's life while on vacation? A person on vacation can't find at least 1 day a week to visit someone he's known for more than 30 years? please.

Here's the point I'm trying to make:

-We don't know what Rosell did to aggravate Pep in the first place
-We don't know what happened in New York between Tito and Pep, or the reasons as to why Pep couldn't visit much (which could've been on behalf of both sides)
-We don't know what Pep, Tito, or Rosell are trying to accomplish by saying these things

Yet despite all of these unknown variables you can so confidently come to the conclusion that Pep is the bad guy in all of this and that he should be accused for everything. And don't give me the whole "trying to get fair trial for both sides" story because clearly you are targeting and lashing out at Pep for this. You can't pretend you know the reasons behind it all or that the "evidence" is in your favor and anything else is speculation, because your reasoning is very much one sided and based on conspiracies. Whether or not people like Tito or Rosell is an entirely different matter and has to do with different things, but many of you are simply targeting Pep for this saga with Thiago and the press conferences with little basis and a lot of bitterness.

spark

Those German classes are taxing.

B

beautifulgame

The truth is that there is a lot that has happened between the three men in the last couple of years that we are not aware of.

All we know now is that the current board, Rosell, Tito are polarized from Pep, Laporta and Cruyff. When people begin to act for the sake of friends or a group then things become very tricky.

Both Pep and Tito shouldn't have made the comments in the press and left it for the backrooms, however, they did and they both tried to use those moments for some type of leverage. It is too difficult to say who is right and who is wrong.

All involved are starting to sling mud now but those responsible for this beef are Laporta and Rosell from the beginning and they are letting Pep and Tito fight it out in public for them.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans