Tito responds to Guardiola's claims

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Honestly screw Pep, he tries to interfere in the Neymar deal and then steals Thiago from us and creates a smokescreen of lies and half truths to deflect away from this and he expects all of us to fall for it? We are not all irrational Rosell haters like some people on this forum are who will let their hatred of Rosell blind them, many of us can see right through the web of bullshit Pep is trying to spin.

Exactly.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I dont want to go too far too fast, I assure you it is actually just a guess, but I wonder if we are going to have another Mourinho in the making? This is all very interesting. I want to see how will Pep stand in front of the club he "loved" when he is the rival. will be truely that different from mou?

JamDav1982

Tito speaking out on this could be the making of him and get the respect and all the fans/players fully behind him.

He has to stand up and speak if other managers spout crap, even Guardiola.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It would only be horrible not to visit your best friend ( knowing that he could die) if it's Tito or Rosell doing something like this. When Pep pulls this on his "best friend," people consider it beautiful, poetic, philosophical, logical, etc.

Wow what a twist of words. Pep himself said he couldn't visit Tito more because it wasn't possible, but yeah sure make up BS about how Pep ignored him even though he could die. It's not "beautiful or poetic", but something that you can't accuse him for without knowing half of the situation.

Pep's conference was to bash Rosell and that's "snakelike", now Tito's is to bash Pep yet everyone says that's at all "dignified". Really the club has done well to smear Pep's reputation in the eyes of fans with their innocent and antagonizing words. Most of the stuff you're saying is a bunch of conspiracy theories that you cling to and blindly believe in.

JamDav1982

Wow what a twist of words. Pep himself said he couldn't visit Tito more because it wasn't possible, but yeah sure make up BS about how Pep ignored him even though he could die. It's not "beautiful or poetic", but something that you can't accuse him for without knowing half of the situation.

Pep's conference was to bash Rosell and that's "snakelike", now Tito's is to bash Pep yet everyone says that's at all "dignified". Really the club has done well to smear Pep's reputation in the eyes of fans with their innocent and antagonizing words. Most of the stuff you're saying is a bunch of conspiracy theories that you cling to and blindly believe in.

Of course it was possible to visit him more if he wanted to. Nothing that guy has said is made up.

Keep blindly supporting Pep.

Villanova was correct to respond and clarify the situation if Pep brought it into the public. It is the correct thing for him to do.

Tomchin

It will die out soon, hopefully. But the game on the 24th could worsen things a bit, if bayern trashes Barça again.
That's very likely I'm afraid. We've barely started pre-season, while Bayern have already started for ages. Not too mention that we'll miss all our Confedcup players too.

F

Flavia

That's very likely I'm afraid. We've barely started pre-season, while Bayern have already started for ages. Not too mention that we'll miss all our Confedcup players too.

Yep. The best team Barça will be able to play is Pinto; Montoya, Bartra, Masch, Adriano; Sergi, Song, Jds; Alexis, Messi, Tello
I don't think they can beat bayern, unless they play a lesser side as well.

Indignado

Again, Tito was there for 2 months, I honestly can't believe he was busy all the time, even the busiest person in the world can find 10 minutes of his time to visit a friend battling cancer.

It will die out soon, hopefully. But the game on the 24th could worsen things a bit, if bayern trashes Barça again.

We won't have our best players available so that's quite likely... kind of a stupid time to play a game between such great teams. I hope we'll let some youngsters play.

Exactly and Pep gives a press conference that is all about himself and trying to play the victim and people barely mutter a word.

Tito comes out and clarifies where he stands on it and he is suddenly seen as 'playing the victim'!

Glad Tito did it.

That's the double standard that is often used against Rosell and Tito around here. No surprise about this.
To be honest, we stopped being the best football team in the world and it's only in our humanity to find someone to blame.
And I don't mind finding those responsible as long as it's a fair "trial."
Most people were ( some still are) blaming everything on Tito and Rosell ( even those things that Pep should be blamed for).

I think the game will worsen things, regardless of the result.

Yep. The best team Barça will be able to play is Pinto; Montoya, Bartra, Masch, Adriano; Sergi, Song, Jds; Alexis, Messi, Tello
I don't think they can beat bayern, unless they play a lesser side as well.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a double digit scoreline. It's a friendly, so I don't really care, but damn...

Ursegor

World Champion
kind of a stupid time to play a game between such great teams. I hope we'll let some youngsters play.

With Tito at helm we're probably going to force Xavi out of his honeymoon to play the friendly against Bayern.

Am I doing this right? :troll:

JamDav1982

I think the game will worsen things, regardless of the result.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a double digit scoreline. It's a friendly, so I don't really care, but damn...

Shock horror you predict a double digit defeat!!

I know plenty of people like you that always predict the worst for their team so if it comes in they can say 'I told you so'! and if it doesnt they dont care as their team has won.

It is the easy way to make statments and predictions with no real comeback, but it is a pathetic way to support a team.

Home of Barca Fans