Thierry Henry

V

Valon

Well we already had our friendly Irish pop here and curse us to lose every match until Le Cheat is here. :lol:

He made a topic in the news section cursing us. :lol:

(Topic was deleted and the guy was banned)

WE ARE CURSED I TELL U.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Why are you blaming Henry so much? If it was for sheer ineptness of Paul McShane there would have been no opportunity for this. Salute the Premiership's worst ever defender for allowing the ball to run and allowing all Ireland fans to lose hope the second he came on. Because he really is that shit.

They call him Gingerballs, they call him Gingerballs..

I haveta say, it really says something when taking john o'shea off makes you worse defensively.

:D

Well done Thierry, lost no respect in my books! not your fault the ref is blind. If he had of been watching closely an paying attention it would of been a simple yellow card!

So why is everyone hating on him for just a yellow card offence? when the ref didn't do anything about it, not Henry's fault at all!

Who knows he might of had a brain snap, I remember a few times when ive played football an accidently touched or grabbed the ball, dont mean im a cheat just a reaction thing!

Respect Titi

J

joby

Well done Thierry, lost no respect in my books! not your fault the ref is blind. If he had of been watching closely an paying attention it would of been a simple yellow card!

So why is everyone hating on him for just a yellow card offence? when the ref didn't do anything about it, not Henry's fault at all!

Who knows he might of had a brain snap, I remember a few times when ive played football an accidently touched or grabbed the ball, dont mean im a cheat just a reaction thing!

Respect Titi
Right on all counts. Play until you hear the whistle. The whistle did not come you can't blame the player.

19blaugrana10

Respect Titi

:goodpost: I am the Same opinion like you my friend !

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Christ people are bringing out the same arguments every time. Noone is saying that any other player wouldn't have done the same. However he still effectively cheated to win the game for France with a deliberate second touch with his hand. And it was the linesman who should have picked it up, not the ref.

19blaugrana10

Henry do the right in my eyes he gave all for the National team and he take the risk of a yellow card for the team, great work henry only because you is france too see at the WM.

B

blueduck

True, he's going to be remembered as a cheat, like Zidane is with the head-butt and Rivaldo when he pretended to be hit in the face.

Home of Barca Fans