Thierry Henry

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Because he will be 34 and done in Europe. He wants to leave for MLS football. It would be a nice gift for such a monument.

Maybe by then our MLS project is back on track and Henry could feature there? Who knows ..

Galning

Because he will be 34 and done in Europe. He wants to leave for MLS football. It would be a nice gift for such a monument.

Maybe by then our MLS project is back on track and Henry could feature there? Who knows ..

We're paying him millions of euros... that's a nice gift if you ask me.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Indeed, that's why we should keep him until the contract expires if he still performs well. The sum that you will get for him will not equal the value of keeping him another year if he plays well. He could be a nice substitute in that year for the 'weak' left attack spot in Barça. And it's a well known name in the world. he also seems to have a great influence on the young players.

If it turns out like that, I feel that he has done what he needed to do in Barcelona and he can have his free towards America.

B

blueduck

Yet Henry admitted it will be tougher than ever now Manchester City have burst on to the scene in an unprecedented transfer blitz funded by their billionaire Arab owners.

Henry added: "Manchester City fans are buzzing right now and why not? Surely they are allowed to be happy.

"It is their turn and nobody can be bitter about that or resent them for their good fortune.

"Let's just see what they can do."

Have I ever said how much I like Henry ?

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Henry is a phenomenon. IS not WAS. He scores good goals like his life depends on it. He will always be rememberedas part of Dream Team II for FC Barcelona.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
i hope ti ti and get his act together..the youth are nipping at his heels

Who? Pedro? Bojan?
Henry is maybe not as good as he was a couple of years ago, but none of our youngsters are "nipping at his heels" imo.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Henry has won every major footballing trophy possible, I think he's one of those players who can look back on their careers and say that he had been professional Honorable and without controversy.He is an imperial player and an all time great, the day he leaves Barca will be a sad day.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
Henry has won every major footballing trophy possible, I think he's one of those players who can look back on their careers and say that he had been professional Honorable and without controversy.He is an imperial player and an all time great, the day he leaves Barca will be a sad day.

I am going to tattoo this to my forehead.

Home of Barca Fans