Thibaut Courtois

El Gato

Villarato!
Internal stitches on a meniscus tear I would assume. You either patch it up or remove the damaged bit

Fairly sure him getting hurt in Mourinho's 2nd season combined with fat Hazard was why Chelsea ended up so low that year.
They lost 6 of 11 that autumn with Courtois sidelined and 2 for rest of the year

Andresito

Staff member
Bad luck, can understand his tears. So he's pretty much out this season?
He's a match winner but Lunin's been pretty solid and with a good overall defence they can still win CL.

Horatio

You're welcome
Internal stitches on a meniscus tear I would assume. You either patch it up or remove the damaged bit

Fairly sure him getting hurt in Mourinho's 2nd season combined with fat Hazard was why Chelsea ended up so low that year.
They lost 6 of 11 that autumn with Courtois sidelined and 2 for rest of the year
Ok, I didn’t know those could be permanent. Thought internal stitches were supposed to dissolve over time as otherwise body would reject them.

El Gato

Villarato!
Ok, I didn’t know those could be permanent. Thought internal stitches were supposed to dissolve over time as otherwise body would reject them.
Clearly not if they're ruptured
That or the report is inaccurate and it's just that he has re-torn the stitched bit
Not that important really, bottom line is he has hurt the knee he's had work done on already

He's out for season by sounds of it - they're taking out the damaged part of the meniscus. Not sure if Fati or Kaka had the same done but he's not that pace reliant so might not be affected

Home of Barca Fans