Thiago Alcantara

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
yup, he killed the ball with absolute beauty.

He's not the next Xavi; perhaps he'll never be. He's something else. A little bit of Xavi, little of Iniesta and a little bit of Ronnie.

Thiagolcantra.

He moves and passes like Deco. Deco was more complete midfielder though as he did a tremendous job defending. I remember when we did the stats he was the player that made most fouls.

M

mitkoa7x

Thiago must improve his defencive play if he wants to be starting in big games. He is only 20 and he is showing so much promise i hope he lives up to our expectations :wub:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thiago taking orders from the boss.

1311801640272.jpg

pep wearing black belt on white sneakers though...

roger

What does this kid play like? Is he a xavi-copy, or more attacking? Just saw him score two goals at the Audi cup :O

Edit: nvm, I'll admit, i posted this without reading anything past the first two pages :(, totally missed all the posts that basically answered this.

Last edited:

Ventus

What does this kid play like? Is he a xavi-copy, or more attacking? Just saw him score two goals at the Audi cup :O

Deco with better dribbling and none of the work rate.
While almost everyone will disagree with me, I believe he's more creative, but not as accurate of a passer.

CougaR10

Deco with better dribbling and none of the work rate.
While almost everyone will disagree with me, I believe he's more creative, but not as accurate of a passer.

actually i kinda thinking the same...

he will be a great player....
he has good technique and movements off the ball..good mentality

but hes gotta work on his delivery...
i get his idea...but then...the ball got stucked alot...
and ..if he wanna break in to the first eleven...
he needs to chase the ball more..

but i believe it will come...hes stil very young....

Z

ZiZu

After seeing yet another Man of Match performance and another stunning goal from Thaigo .....do we really need Cesc ??

USWAY

Honestly, I've been praising Thiago and hoping that we'd not waste money on a player who wasn't a need (Cesc). But I got a little worried that my words would come back to bite me,(I mean when people were going insane when he said he didn't need to succeed at barca as long as he succeeded, or saying Pep rated Roberto over him and other nonsense) I almost started to change my tune. I'm very happy he's playing like this. His great play could save Barca alot of money.

Home of Barca Fans